Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Belle Vue 22/8/19

13 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Greaves ? what happened to Doolan?

Got injured last night.

Edited by lisa-colette

32 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Greaves ? what happened to Doolan? I suppose Fricke will be recovered for his Polish team at the weekend!

Will be fit for GP challenge Saturday night :D

• Like 2

I'm sure he'll try to ride in the Challenge whether fit or not. He's proved this year that he is worth a place in the GP's and he won't want to lose his opportunity to qualify unless he really has to. 

They need to look at fixed nights for a number of reasons but only having a choice of guests from a team vying with you for the play offs makes it very difficult to be competitive when you are missing a genuine number 1. Even if Wolves, or any other team in a similar position,  had a rider of comparable ability available and willing to ride, it is ridiculous to expect him to score points that could seal the fate of his own club. 

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

I'm sure he'll try to ride in the Challenge whether fit or not. He's proved this year that he is worth a place in the GP's and he won't want to lose his opportunity to qualify unless he really has to. 

They need to look at fixed nights for a number of reasons but only having a choice of guests from a team vying with you for the play offs makes it very difficult to be competitive when you are missing a genuine number 1. Even if Wolves, or any other team in a similar position,  had a rider of comparable ability available and willing to ride, it is ridiculous to expect him to score points that could seal the fate of his own club. 

2 number ones sharing position, Nicki Pedersen on standby in situations like this would do the trick. I know, only dreaming. :D

2 hours ago, Aces51 said:

Belle Vue think they have problems?! You should see the team that Peterborough are putting out at Ipswich tonight!!!!

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Kings Lynn 10 heats in under a hour !!! amazing.

10 heats in 35 minutes without a single tractor grading, is Buster I’ll?

• Haha 1

Aces could miss out on the top 4 at this rate. I know they haven’t had many options this week but surely riders were available to guest from the 2 clubs not riding?

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Aces could miss out on the top 4 at this rate. I know they haven’t had many options this week but surely riders were available to guest from the 2 clubs not riding?

Tonight only wolves not riding. Wolves wont allow us any of there guests. 

Monday only ipswich not riding. And harris was already guesting. And king was on holiday. Could have had Lawson for fricke but might aswell have gone with rr which is what they did

32 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Tonight only wolves not riding. Wolves wont allow us any of there guests. 

Monday only ipswich not riding. And harris was already guesting. And king was on holiday. Could have had Lawson for fricke but might aswell have gone with rr which is what they did

Riders will guest if they want, nothing to do with the club they ride for. I see your point about Monday but not tonight tho.

Tero rode well, his two points didn't really do him justice, 2 falls on a very grippy track early doors not helping. For me, a better option than our  current injured no 7

Lynn need to make a decision by next week.....wouldn’t be surprised if Aarnio is signed for the rest of the year. 

If Lambo isn't coming back anytime soon, we need NKI if poss.  Wasn't there tonight, but obviously you was so you know what you saw in Aarino :t:

Lambert is riding in Poland tomorrow and then the GP challenge on Saturday. Hopefully he comes through ok and lines up for us in Manchester on Monday.  

Some great races tonight, particularly when TJ and Dan Bewley were involved. Tractor racing down to minimum. Stars only pulled away in the second half, very close first 8 heats.

Good night and all over by half nine ish.