British Speedway Forum
Badge

Ipswich v Peterborough 22/08/2019

Although I won't be there, plenty will be, and sometimes the meetings you don't think will be very good turn out to be the best ones. 

Also if the witches pull off a big win against an awful team, they can hype it up in the press about how the previous loses were just a blip 

• Like 1

Corrupt assholes the lot of them. Pathetic guests, getting the clubs friends in who will be cheap and awful to guest. 65-25

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Although I won't be there, plenty will be, and sometimes the meetings you don't think will be very good turn out to be the best ones. 

Also if the witches pull off a big win against an awful team, they can hype it up in the press about how the previous loses were just a blip 

I) we've got to win first

Ii) oystercard arghh,  thank goodness no nico :wink:

Johnson has picked the team off facebook, all the people on the supporters group have been asking for ostergaard and he’s delivered. He was an average Championship rider 5 years ago, so god help us

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Nick scored 5+1 from 3 rides on his last visit there. Should have been more but he lost it on the final bend on one of his rides while on a 5-1 with Jacob. He looks much better recently

That was from 3 rides.  Got 10 the following week, when last at Foxhall, guesting for the Aces. Irrelevant now as they've picked the mighty Ulrich.

Edited by SPEEDY69

Is Buster taking the rise out of the paying public? 

Actually,  scrap that, no he isn't, just worked it out. 

Sorry my bad, doh. 

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Is Buster taking the rise out of the paying public? 

Actually,  scrap that, no he isn't, just worked it out. 

Sorry my bad, doh. 

Sorry I must be missing something here, why buster? As cl controls our team, doesn't Johnson and pratt do the same for the horror's??:unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Badge said:

Sorry I must be missing something here, why buster? As cl controls our team, doesn't Johnson and pratt do the same for the horror's??:unsure:

Who knows,  but the panthers fsns blame him for everything, so I thought I would,, but as you can see, I did back track and say no he isn't.  I could have deleted it, but I didn't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Panther1997 said:

Johnson has picked the team off facebook, all the people on the supporters group have been asking for ostergaard and he’s delivered. He was an average Championship rider 5 years ago, so god help us

Have they :D

Pretty poor team being tracked by Panthers, hardly worth turning up in fact.  However with the injuries and the set race nights guests bookings leave little room for manoeuvre, so really can't blame Panthers management.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

No Barker its now Luke Becker

A guest for a guest now :)

1 minute ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

In the speedway star today bomber blames the track for his lack of points.  Sometimes it’s grippy and sometimes it’s slick and it’s not his fault he can’t find a set up. 

With 20 years plus experience on all tracks it’s a pretty poor excuse.  The fact is bomber isn’t a number one anymore and hasn’t been for a few seasons 

Its never been Bombers fault he can't find a setup! That whole side of the sport is what has held him back from being a much more successful rider. Yes his gating is iffy but not that terrible, what keeps him an an inconsistent enigma is that he doesn't know how to set a bike up and just lucks in some days but the worst part is that its always somebody else's fault. 

• Like 6