British Speedway Forum
Badge

Ipswich v Peterborough 22/08/2019

8 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Why do they have to lie. He left his passport where he was staying so when he got airport he had no passport. Not this injury malarky

Hence why its not a proper guest....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Well another £50 saved by not going. This is so sad because I looked forward to this and Lynn meeting at the beginning of the season especially as we had no home fixtures in August. I cannot justify going with the team we are putting out. Hope the Panthers still do well though.

Me to SP - every cloud has a silver lining - feel another Mediterranean trip beckoning 

• Like 1

I wonder if the lack of home meetings for Peterborough has anything to do with the riders missing tonight ? I know one Panthers rider who is unhappy with the lack of home meetings meaning he is unable to invest in his equipment as he would wish to.

12 minutes ago, flagrag said:

I wonder if the lack of home meetings for Peterborough has anything to do with the riders missing tonight ? I know one Panthers rider who is unhappy with the lack of home meetings meaning he is unable to invest in his equipment as he would wish to.

Like the fans probably expected to put up and shut up

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Why do they have to lie. He left his passport where he was staying so when he got airport he had no passport. Not this injury malarky

Just out of pure interest, how do you know this?

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

No tungate also now. So agercroft comes in

Are you sure. I heard it was JimBob on his trade bike;)

35 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

Just out of pure interest, how do you know this?

I will PM you

• Like 1

For me thetes clearly a deeper lying problem here. To much bad luck. It's like most riders are thinking of many excuses as they can make not to ride for buster 

• Like 1