British Speedway Forum
Badge

Ipswich v Peterborough 22/08/2019

Agercroft, Ully, Becker, RR, Nicholls, Summers and Morley

what a shambles, unlucky or the riders just don’t want to ride for the club? You decide! 

Nicholls will score over half the points, 66-24

Is this Peterborough or krakow

1 hour ago, flagrag said:

I wonder if the lack of home meetings for Peterborough has anything to do with the riders missing tonight ? I know one Panthers rider who is unhappy with the lack of home meetings meaning he is unable to invest in his equipment as he would wish to.

Panthers have ridden nine home meetings, as have all PL Clubs (Wolves and Belle Vue slightly more). Are the other Clubs’s riders unable to invest too?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

Ben Morley for Garrity

Under which rule is a facility available for a rider failing to arrive at a meeting?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

For me thetes clearly a deeper lying problem here. To much bad luck. It's like most riders are thinking of many excuses as they can make not to ride for buster 

Garrity had bike problems at Brum last night. He was struggling in some of his rides.

That is a ridiculous team Peterborough have and the promoters wonder why people won't spend there hard earned money. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Garrity must have been using the Van he uses for Edinburgh trips today

Purchased second hand from Ritchie Hawkins???? :P

• Haha 1

I’m only going tonight to see my dad for a couple of hours as we both have season tickets! If we didn’t it’d be the pub! Still contemplating that idea instead anyway! What a farce!

feel sorry for pboro and their fans but also feel sorry for ippo promotion - going to have to pay out 60+ points money on a crap gate!

35 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Funnily enough he's supposed to be at Edinburgh tomorrow, wonder what the odds on him not making it are?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 89buttons said:

I’m only going tonight to see my dad for a couple of hours as we both have season tickets! If we didn’t it’d be the pub! Still contemplating that idea instead anyway! What a farce!

feel sorry for pboro and their fans but also feel sorry for ippo promotion - going to have to pay out 60+ points money on a crap gate!

School holidays will help the attendance.

2 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Funnily enough he's supposed to be at Edinburgh tomorrow, wonder what the odds on him not making it are?

When I posted this I hadn't realised this was the case but it definitely explains a lot

43 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Funnily enough he’s supposed to be there tomorrow.

43 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Under which rule is a facility available for a rider failing to arrive at a meeting?

Isnt Ben Morley now classed as a NL rider,  now he has no Championship club