British Speedway Forum
Badge

Ipswich v Peterborough 22/08/2019

I think the meeting should be postponed. Its hardly fair on the other teams going for top 4 spot!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Under which rule is a facility available for a rider failing to arrive at a meeting?

There isn't one. Should be an unattatched rider similar to what we had at Edinburgh in the KO Cup when Garrity's van broke down, apparently. Danny Phillips, also, broke down this week en route to the IOW where the reserves covered his rides. 

55 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Under which rule is a facility available for a rider failing to arrive at a meeting?

10 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Isnt Ben Morley now classed as a NL rider,  now he has no Championship club

Thanks both, so he’s riding as a no-facility guest - makes sense.

How big is that embarrassment to Speedway and Buster Chapman ?

Disgusting

If you were Louis

Would you not get Heeps and Allen to score 0 from 4 riders each and get those averages down in time for the play offs?

Hoping that Kennet and KP can score 10 each or so tonight 

When everybody were clambering for fix race nights, thinking it would assist the schedule of the top riders,    I bet nobody gave a thought to the guest problem it would create when most of the remaining teams were riding on the same night...

Surely this is not the way to entice the fans back.....       Utter shambles......   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Just leave this here, what a difference a year makes.....

http://www.peterborough-speedway.com/news.php?extend.3452

Still waiting to hear  yours and Geds version of the shambles that has ensued

4 minutes ago, g13webb said:

When everybody were clambering for fix race nights, thinking it would assist the schedule of the top riders,    I bet nobody gave a thought to the guest problem it would create when most of the remaining teams were riding on the same night...

Surely this is not the way to entice the fans back.....       Utter shambles......   

Like so many things nobody asks the next question

Peterborough`s team and their riders reasons for not turning up put speedway at a new low, I watched Ben barker last night complete all his rides at Berwick and rode well, as for Garrity, total embarrassment with this broken down van carry on. 

Edited by screm

2 minutes ago, screm said:

Peterborough`s team and their riders reasons for not turning up put speedway at a new low, I watched Ben barker last night complete all his rides at Berwick and rode well, as for Garrity, total embarrassment with this broken down van carry on. 

You must wonder if all entirely genuine

8 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Still waiting to hear  yours and Geds version of the shambles that has ensued

As we’ve had nothing to do with the Club since January (not even seen a race), the events of this season are nothing to do with us. The Club was handed over with a fine 1-7, good season ticket sales and a complete fixture list - and with every opportunity to succeed this season.

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

You must wonder if all entirely genuine

I think we all know the answer to that on, especially in the case of the mechanically challenged.