British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Belle Vue v King's Lynn 26/08/19

Acid test for the Stars, it's one thing banging in big scores at home, another matter to carry that form away. I'd like to think we can, but am ready to be disappointed. 

BV still have to go back to a much weakened Peterborough, so even a loss tomorrow is not the end of the world as they have another good chance to pick up points on the road and put a spanner in our dreams of making playoffs...

35 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Acid test for the Stars, it's one thing banging in big scores at home, another matter to carry that form away. I'd like to think we can, but am ready to be disappointed. 

BV still have to go back to a much weakened Peterborough, so even a loss tomorrow is not the end of the world as they have another good chance to pick up points on the road and put a spanner in our dreams of making playoffs...

If BV lose tomorrow even if they win at Peterborough they would probably need Wolves or Kings Lynn to lose at home which is highly unlikely.

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

No

Even though the meetings are different times tomorrow, None on BT. Not very good tbh. Early set off for me in the morning. COME ON ACES.

7 minutes ago, Trees said:

COME ON STARS, christ we need this win!

Yeah. We need this bad.. I hope Lambo is fit enough. Mind you I don't think you will get a safer track than BV's wide open spaces and smooth track, to come back on.

I won't be greedy. I'd settle for 44-46 and just 3 points :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trees said:

COME ON STARS, christ we need this win!

What time are you guys setting off Trees? Must be an early start especially for you :D

RR for berge who's pulled out last minute 

Just now, Phil The Ace said:

RR for berge who's pulled out last minute 

Why

Dan Bewley just broken the track record that has been held by Iversen since World Cup raceoff in 2016.

• Like 1

Weird this. Track real dry but its riding sooo fast.

Think it will start to break up now and racing should improve. All been from the gate so far

3 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

Most speedway races are, and always have been.

Haven’t you watched racing from the NSS or Wroclaw before?:blink:

4 down after 5 races. Lynn's engine room needs to get going, by the looking at updates.. We need this..