British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gee jay

EASTBOURNE V REDCAR

sunshine all the way ( according to the bbc forecast ) till we welcome the british champion and his minions . redcar look to be a real contender for the play-offs so can they pull off a suprise at 'almost' fortress arlington , and if they can would it be a surprise even. i'll go for a 52 -38 

28 minutes ago, gee jay said:

sunshine all the way ( according to the bbc forecast ) till we welcome the british champion and his minions . redcar look to be a real contender for the play-offs so can they pull off a suprise at 'almost' fortress arlington , and if they can would it be a surprise even. i'll go for a 52 -38 

Eastbourne need a guest at reserve in place of injured Alfie and will have to hope Eddie is not suffering from jet lag.

1 hour ago, tocha said:

Eastbourne need a guest at reserve in place of injured Alfie and will have to hope Eddie is not suffering from jet lag.

what , jet lag from the Whitley Bay area or was he @ the Lincolnshire  New York village ?

As a Redcar supporter even i'm not underestimating the Eagles on this one given the win over Newcastle at Brough Park. Even though our team are on fire it's never say never. Close one to guess.

• Like 1

Interesting clash this one. If the Bears top three fire, as they  early always do, then a Bears win is far from out of the question. But, I would be more than happy with a point from this one.

make sure the riders have their buckets , spades and dont forget their sand castle bucket as well .  happy daze !

Greaves could have a gd night, hes good on sharp tracks. Still favour a home win but the guest at reserve looks a negative , 49-41

Is Georgie Wood defiantly riding ,his on going injury must still be a cause for concern. ...?

Edited by waco

5 minutes ago, waco said:

Is Georgie Wood defiantly riding ,his on going injury must still be a cause for concern. ...?

defiantly:rofl:

• Like 1

Agreed, some proper speedway from the top drawer. Some gutsy racing from both sides, special mention to Kyle Newman who rode harder and more aggressively than I’ve seen him all season.

Thought it would be tougher but Redcar were hampered a bit by having only one rider finishing in 4 of the first 6 heats.

Eastbourne need to sort out the reserve slot. I think Jason Edwards was a bit unlucky tonight and will definitely come good in time but only 3 points at home from the reserve rides is troubling. There will be no chance of making the final if that form continues.

Edited by woofers

7 hours ago, waco said:

i really need my eyes tested , i thought you were having trouble spelling definitely   :blush: