British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Rosco steps down as GB boss

3 hours ago, orion said:

Yea you with Shovlar as a rule ..and then there is Sidney

Me and Shovlar go back a long way...he's nothing but a wind up artist and thrives on being confrontational. He often confuses fiction with fact. Like one or two others on here I could mention.

Edited by steve roberts

4 hours ago, orion said:

You said people who had never ridden a bike should not comment or pass judgement  . some of the best tm's  of all time has never ridden a speedway bike  .Chris Morton were great riders but were clueless tm's .  as I said the have you even ridden speedway routine  comment is laugh about on here with good reason

If you could write in English I might understand what you are saying. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark said:

If you could write in English I might understand what you are saying. 

I think you need to understand how to   use the quote and reply button first … small steps and all that :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Mark said:

deleted

Edited by orion

6 hours ago, orion said:

I think you need to understand how to   use the quote and reply button first … small steps and all that :rofl: 

I thought better of writing something that was not in good taste and deleted.  Anyway must get back to work.  

6 hours ago, Mark said:

I thought better of writing something that was not in good taste and deleted.  Anyway must get back to work.  

When you have no answer and are clueless on a subject name calling is always a way out .

18 minutes ago, orion said:

When you have no answer and are clueless on a subject name calling is always a way out .

No name calling. That is child play. Just a strong worded opinion but decided it was not worth the argument. We disagree. I'll live with that and leave it there.

• Like 1