British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Rosco steps down as GB boss

47 minutes ago, screm said:

Jumped before he was pushed, especially when listening to Tai Woffinden recently. Good news IMO

I think he's done a good job, we only have one truly world class rider, yet we won silver in the SON.

Dont have alot of time for rosco and alot less for woffy he seems to be calling the shots, he likes telling us all how to run british speedway then wont ride, good old " ian and booey" would have sorted him out .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, foamfence said:

I think he's done a good job, we only have one truly world class rider, yet we won silver in the SON.

that rider went unbeaten at Wroclaw bar in one race when he came 2nd.    35 points from 36          the other two riders scored 11 points from 12 races

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mark said:

that rider went unbeaten at Wroclaw bar in one race when he came 2nd.    35 points from 36          the other two riders scored 11 points from 12 races

They still did better than I expected.

1 minute ago, foamfence said:

They still did better than I expected.

thanks to Tai

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

thanks to Tai

I was referring to the other two! Yes I recognise Tai's contribution.

5 hours ago, Fromafar said:

It’s pretty obvious that there was “to many cooks”.

5 hours ago, Grand Central said:

But never a recipe.

Correct ingredients also needed

Tai's awesome if they give him the backing he would do the job and well, but they won't give him the backing it's the same old rubbish!

• Like 1

What was it that was once said by Woffy every other teams manager takes them out to a nice restaurant on a strict dietary regime then you got Rosco takes GB to a kebab house. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArthurRudge said:

What was it that was once said by Woffy every other teams manager takes them out to a nice restaurant on a strict dietary regime then you got Rosco takes GB to a kebab house. 

That all changed over the last two years, they've had people on hand to help with fitness and pre-match meals have been pasta salad and suchlike.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Grand Central said:

But Neil Painter is that true Manager already .

Hope that's a typo, or we're truly in a mess!  :blink:

• Like 1

I am glad he has stepped down tbh. Got sick of him justifying himself, His decisions etc this last bit. A few people tweeted on the Swedish coverage tonight that they would go for Pete Adams.

9 minutes ago, craigACE said:

I am glad he has stepped down tbh. Got sick of him justifying himself, His decisions etc this last bit. A few people tweeted on the Swedish coverage tonight that they would go for Pete Adams.

Scarily a few also suggested Gary Havelock.

As ever nothing good comes of running things by referendums.

Edited by Grand Central
  • Like 1