British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bellevueace

Rossiter Stands Down

31 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Who cares.

Exactly city, i could not care less Rossiter is better off out of it it is a poisoned chalice .As long as Neil Vatcher is left alone to continue his job with the youngsters i am more than happy.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Hopefully with Rossiter gone that's the end of Chris Harris being seen in GB race jacket too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Would be interested to see the stats on Alex and his record 

Since 2010:

League winners 2010, 2014, 2015

KO Cup 2014

PL Cup 2014, 2015

PL Fours 2013, 2015

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Exactly city, i could not care less Rossiter is better off out of it it is a poisoned chalice .As long as Neil Vatcher is left alone to continue his job with the youngsters i am more than happy.

Agree with the poison chalice comment but I woudn't put Vatcher in charge of a primary school disco ..

Best news this week 

:drink::drink::drink:

• Haha 1

Can’t really see people queueing up for the post, your just the programme filler.A few wee “ jollies “ though.

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Can’t really see people queueing up for the post, your just the programme filler.A few wee “ jollies “ though.

Absolutely correct. 

For me, the way forward is to give the responsabilites to the team captain. 

Rob and Vicky should pick the rider's for Great Britain meetings and then Woffy does the rest on race days. 

Are there enough occasions that Britain competes as a team to warrent a Team Manager nowadays? Gone are the days of regular Test Matches and the like.

40 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Are there enough occasions that Britain competes as a team to warrent a Team Manager nowadays? Gone are the days of regular Test Matches and the like.

No.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

Spot on steve ,         Alun is better off out of it but his record stacks up pretty well he has overachieved and yes he can move on with his head held high.Will anyone do any better i think not we are where we are my interest is with the youth and Neil Vatcher as we have some nice prospects being produced in the NL with Drew Kemp leading the way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

How is it a "poisoned chalice"? No one expects GB to actually win anything given we only have one world class rider. All people expect is that the team don't make schoolboy errors, like taking six sports scientists and no reserve rider to the finals.

Kelvin Tatum assisted by Nigel Pearson is the obvious choice

• Haha 2

Well Done Rosco, I doubt very much it's a compensated role, so thanks for your service.  You can only work with the tools your given and when some of your competition is having money thrown at them for engines and tuning etc it's not hard to see why we don't finish on top despite having Tai.

• Like 1