British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie4388

Edinburgh vs Birmingham 23/8

Final score 60 -30 Jason added another two points in his fourth ride. Then a win in ht 15. 7 points all told. Info courtesy of the Edinburgh site.

Edited by Topcat
Incorrect data.

4 hours ago, screm said:

Incredible news from Armadale, Jason Garrity has actually made it. Lets hope Jason and his van have a good night.

Shame he made it - he is a liability to himself and others :angry:

55 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Shame he made it - he is a liability to himself and others :angry:

Bit harsh, he was leading heat 4, when on the last lap, he locked up and came down.  Cameron then hit Garrity's bike which acted as ramp to propel  him through the air, a la Freddie Lindgren. into the air fence.

It looked like CW  might have smashed in to his own handlebars, and it  was subsequently announced as resulting in apparently a possible broken rib.

To be fair it was a simple fall  by Garrity, and nothing reckless about Jason's riding, who immediately went over to apologise to Cam.

Despite the scoreline, there was some decent racing, with Garrity inflicting Masters only defeat in the final race.

Although Garrity's travel problems are a source of irritation and criticism, when he is on his game on the track, he is well worth watching.

• Like 3

Jason getting a lot of unfair stick imo…..we love him at Brum and if there's a rider out there that tries to win every race, regardless of the importance/result, then it's definitely him!

Which is a lot more than can be said of some speedway riders, who just go through the motions, or protect an average etc...….

Give me a team of 'Garritys' any day!

• Like 1

Good News - announced on Monarchs website, x-rays confirm Cam no broken ribs, but he is in pain due to bruisng

• Like 1

Track was fantastic tonight shame the opposition was poor. Was very disappointed in Castagna considering he’s been scoring well but he was dreadful last night. Garrity entertaining as ever, hanging off the bike. 

On 8/24/2019 at 3:02 PM, Mr Blobby said:

Track was fantastic tonight shame the opposition was poor. Was very disappointed in Castagna considering he’s been scoring well but he was dreadful last night. Garrity entertaining as ever, hanging off the bike. 

If you think that was 'fantastic', then you are easily pleased. It looked awful to me; not nearly as good as Berwick or Newcastle.

32 minutes ago, *JJ said:

If you think that was 'fantastic', then you are easily pleased. It looked awful to me; not nearly as good as Berwick or Newcastle.

Fantastic compared to previous weeks 

2 hours ago, *JJ said:

He is. He comes across as a glass half full sort of chap even when his glass is empty. 

11 hours ago, *JJ said:

Think I’ll take what the riders said over you. Best it’s been all season was the words used by a couple of them but obviously you know better.

7 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Think I’ll take what the riders said over you. Best it’s been all season was the words used by a couple of them but obviously you know better.

It must have been bloody awful then. I was there and I was not impressed at all.

4 hours ago, *JJ said:

It must have been bloody awful then. I was there and I was not impressed at all.

What part of the track prep were you not impressed with.

Edited by Mr Blobby

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

What if the track prep were you not impressed with.

Probably the first,second,third and fourth bends , back straight and home straight , that should just about cover it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4