British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon vs Ipswich

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Yeah just checked,,, Danny can,, not Lawson and Harris

Shame you didn`t check before the 1st post- which i`m sure most punters would have taken as fact  :D

• Haha 1

King , KP , Eddie and Allen then

I would think that helps us

I'm sure that helps us a lot. However,,, that's only on paper, what they will do on the track may be different. I would imagine Heeps would only have scored maybe 4 at best going by recent form 

36 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Who can take his rides?

That makes us stronger at Swindon as Cam wasnt good last time and KP and Kennett went ok there

Bit of a worry for the home matches coming up though

Nothing broken after all thankfully but I would be surprised if he is fit for Monday

From the 1st Sept he is 2nd in averages so if a prolonged break is required guests can be looked at or its RR with anyone elligible to take a ride

21 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Nothing broken after all thankfully but I would be surprised if he is fit for Monday

From the 1st Sept he is 2nd in averages so if a prolonged break is required guests can be looked at or its RR with anyone elligible to take a ride

Not according to the latest GSAs (issue 22 issued 23/08/19) assuming these are the figures for September?! Heeps is still 4th.

Edited by Skidder1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Not according to the latest GSAs (issue 22 issued 23/08/19) assuming these are the figures for September?! Heeps is still 4th.

I was going from the averages on the main page which showed the rolling averages (last 20 meetings) including Thurs 22nd which was the last meeting to count before the update

As is often the case with BSPA accounting ot seems words and figures differ......

Heeps misses meeting according to official Ipswich website and another change in riding order. Danny moves to number 3 and RR for Heeps at 5. Will be making my second visit to Swindon this season, any points will be a bonus.

41 minutes ago, Bash said:

Heeps misses meeting according to official Ipswich website and another change in riding order. Danny moves to number 3 and RR for Heeps at 5. Will be making my second visit to Swindon this season, any points will be a bonus.

Seems there should be a few witches fans making trip 

• Like 1

Sounds like good value. Good to see the promotors trying.  

10 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

What's good value?  Am I missing something? 

17 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yes, they are very trying! 

23 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

What's good value?  Am I missing something? 

Extra attractions include face painting and 'Where's Wosco' picture hunt, sweets giveaway for the kids, an old bike demonstration, former riders parade and autograph session, memorabilia presentation and a racejacket auction following heat 15 in the middle bar.

I'm not sure on the Wosco pic hunt though ;)

Edited by Bald Bloke

Oh right,   good ideas for the kids with face painting.   I'm just a grumpy adult, so the value seems no more or less to me., but it doesn't matter about me,, its about getting the young ones there and hooked. 

Edited by Baldyman