British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon vs Ipswich

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Oh right,   good ideas for the kids with face painting.   I'm just a grumpy adult, so the value seems no more or less to me., but it doesn't matter about me,, its about getting the young ones there and hooked. 

Old bike demo, former riders parade, memorabilia  presentation and race jacket auction. I thought most grumpy adults would be interested in these ;)

Well to be honest not this one, maybe the older bikes, just. 

I'm an away fan so the rest isn't for me.  Like I said it should be good for the kids if they want their chops painted.  

• Like 1

When you said good value I thought they dropped the price or were putting on a full second half or something 

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

When you said good value I thought they dropped the price or were putting on a full second half or something 

That would be superb value;). I used to love the old  2nd halves myself.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I think there is a SDL meeting after the main meeting. Reading are supposed to be racing Milton Keynes though not mentioned in the write up so who knows.

1 minute ago, Anzum said:

I think there is a SDL meeting after the main meeting. Reading are supposed to be racing Milton Keynes though not mentioned in the write up so who knows.

See that's what I'm talking about, to me that is extra value. 

Let's hope it's still on. 

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

See that's what I'm talking about, to me that is extra value. 

Let's hope it's still on. 

It is on and will follow the main meeting

Can you still stand on back straight, and is the hut still there where I used to stand on the concrete lip to see better? 

16 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Can you still stand on back straight, and is the hut still there where I used to stand on the concrete lip to see better? 

The back straight is open to the public and I think the hut is still there.

8 hours ago, Baldyman said:

You enter the back straight bogs at your own risk Swindon Speedway do not accept responsibility for any trauma that may occur.

Clive and Martin Hitch will be attending.

Edited by auntie doris

9 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Two adults and two under 16s, plus 2 programmes, for 30 quid if you buy in advance from the website.