British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon vs Ipswich

Lisa spends most of her time on the Swindon topics ...we might have are  own Gavan :D

• Haha 1

So Kennett and KP knowing they were sacked probably had something to do with their efforts. Iversen and Sarjeant in.

3 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

But we only lost there by 2 points in our first meeting and 6 in the second not 20 :lol:

Was that before they got Douglas though? Did they not almost win at Swindon haha, so on agg Wolves would knock Swindon out of playoffs esp without TS! 

1 minute ago, Anzum said:

So Kennett and KP knowing they were sacked probably had something to do with their efforts. Iversen and Sarjeant in.

Yeah KP was giving up and fencing his own riders. Makes sense now 

7 minutes ago, orion said:

Lisa spends most of her time on the Swindon topics ...we might have are  own Gavan :D

Haha, but the Swindon threads are so entertaining. I love the banter even when most of you can't take it :D :P

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Was that before they got Douglas though? Did they not almost win at Swindon haha, so on agg Wolves would knock Swindon out of playoffs esp without TS! 

Who did not score as many points as Becker and has not been very good, try again.

Just seen that Swindon are now above Poole in the latest table, just be careful where you end up.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Who did not score as many points as Becker and has not been very good, try again.

Douglas not good? Hahaha.Erm he has been good on the better tracks. Write him off if you want, but I'm sure Darcy will advise him what to do at Swindon. :t:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Just seen that Swindon are now above Poole in the latest table, just be careful where you end up.

Lol, please enlighten me, where am I gonna end up? You know I am not the Poole team right? Lol.

Two of the riders must have known they were out before the meeting so you’d have to assume that was a contributing factor to such a drubbing. The two riders “sacked” scored 22 between them on their last visit  

Swindon odds on to lift the trophy though if everyone stays fit. The form horse by far right now. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

37 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Douglas not good? Hahaha.Erm he has been good on the better tracks. Write him off if you want, but I'm sure Darcy will advise him what to do at Swindon. :t:

Hes never rode the new track :blink:

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Hes never rode the new track :blink:

He watches the BT meetings on YouTube, I think that's what he said on twitter anyway. I'm sure he'll be able to work it out!! Fans don't ride the track either and they seem to think they know! 

35 minutes ago, Anzum said:

Well that is some unexpectedly bad news, just in time for Home and Away v Poole. :lol:

33 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Douglas the Lurpak trumpeter? Desmond Douglas the table tennis player? Carl Douglas the singer of Everybody was Kung Fu fighting?

Douglas is not Bart Zmarzlik. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He watches the BT meetings on YouTube, I think that's what he said on twitter anyway. I'm sure he'll be able to work it out!! Fans don't ride the track either and they seem to think they know! 

That idiots (darcy) advice would be "just knock him off..."

Edited by Icicle
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What a silly comment :rofl:

• Like 3