British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Conkers

Ice Speedway 2019-2020

On 3/18/2020 at 9:56 PM, Schwantz34 said:

Can anyone give an educated guess on when Heerenveen 2021 would take place? Had booked flights this year with KLM and one of their options is to amend our booking free of charge

KLM sent me an email telling me my flights had been cancelled and offering me a voucher valis for 12 months from the date of my flights. At least I can rebook for 2021 (provided its' on then too!)

Very very early info suggests 2-3-4 April 2021.... but nothing official yet until FIM confirms it ;)

On 3/27/2020 at 8:45 AM, Conkers said:

KLM sent me an email telling me my flights had been cancelled and offering me a voucher valis for 12 months from the date of my flights. At least I can rebook for 2021 (provided its' on then too!)

Thanks Conkers, I've requested vouchers

Dates released for Inzell 2021

12,13 +14.03.2021

European championship will now be held on August 7, which is the day before Warsaw GP.

On 4/17/2020 at 6:26 PM, DutchGrasstrack said:

European championship will now be held on August 7, which is the day before Warsaw GP.

Postponed again, and now on 4 and 5 december.

Adverts are amusing on the You Tube feed. Cannot complain and if you can access all the meetings on this medium, great stuff.