British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon v Peterborough Premiership Thursday August 29th

Peterborough's team to be confirmed at 19:25pm on 29th as they love to give everyone a surpriseĀ 

• Haha 1

Shouldn't need him, but Boro only lost by 2 last time, and they are the only team to win in the league at Poole. Will go 56-34. With 3 home meetings in 8 days will give this a miss methinks.

11 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Peterborough's team to be confirmed at 19:25pm on 29th as they love to give everyone a surpriseĀ 

Doesn't really matter who is in the team.

• Like 2

How many riders will we be missing this time..... I predict 4.Ā 

Last home league meeting..then 4 away before Cup final home leg against Belle Vue Sept 19.

Edited by auntie doris

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

No Tobias Musielak, he is in Russia(Balakovo) riding for Poland in the European pairs final.

A huge blow and hopefully we can battle our way to the 3 points.Ā 

Even if we have RR for Tobi we will still get a 50+ pointĀ win.Ā  Peterborough have lost their last 9 meetings and I can see this continuing.Ā 

Edited by A ORLOV

In the absence of Alpen,Ā we will will be massive underdogs for this fixture. I just hope that we can pull together and sneak 3 points.

Copyright:Ā 

Steve Shovlar c/o Piaza Navona.Ā Rome.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Just Adam and the 2 reserves taking r/r I think you'll find!?Ā  Musielak is 5th in your averages.

Edited by Skidder1

Art 18.8.1 - If a rider is representing their FMN in an FIM Speedway Championship, irrespective of the riderā€™s MA, a choice of G or RR facility is available.

Ā 

11 hours ago, auntie doris said:

Shouldn't need him, but Boro only lost by 2 last time, and they are the only team to win in the league at Poole. Will go 56-34. With 3 home meetings in 8 days will give this a miss methinks.

I do not blame you. It is just a case of how many it will be by. Rather than who wins.

Presume allowed a guest for Musielak? If so prefer that would be mad with a weak R/R optionĀ