British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Wolves v Poole Monday 26/8/19 at 8pm.

Just now, ArthurRudge said:

What meeting they showing?

I don't think they are.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't think they are.

Oh I would of thought bank holiday would be a goer on BT good crowds being bank hols and that

28 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

Oh I would of thought bank holiday would be a goer on BT good crowds being bank hols and that

Most likely no club wanted to risk that Bank Holiday crowd dwindling by hosting a TV meeting.....

• Like 1

Hope Jack has no after effects of his 'coming together' with Pedersen in heat 1 at Torun yesterday. He went on to score 10 points so hopefully all will be well. In fact all the Pirates top 4 scored well in Poland yesterday and Ricky scoring paid 13 for the Monarchs - lets hope they bring it all to Wolves this evening.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Com on poole

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Hope Jack has no after effects of his 'coming together' with Pedersen in heat 1 at Torun yesterday. He went on to score 10 points so hopefully all will be well. In fact all the Pirates top 4 scored well in Poland yesterday and Ricky scoring paid 13 for the Monarchs - lets hope they bring it all to Wolves this evening.

Don't forget this is a trick track that is very dangerous. Or is that a track further south that I'm thinking of?

[where's that stirring spoon smiley when you you need it?]

35 minutes ago, False dawn said:

Don't forget this is a trick track that is very dangerous. Or is that a track further south that I'm thinking of?

[where's that stirring spoon smiley when you you need it?]

The only dangerous track was Poole that’s now tons better.

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Com on poole

Haha, unless Jack and Brady bring yesterdays Polish form over ain't gonna happen. 

47 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

The only dangerous track was Poole that’s now tons better.

A smaller wave, eh?

15 minutes ago, False dawn said:

A smaller wave, eh?

Having watched last weeks BT match it’s still wavey and rutty. But less than earlier in the year which goes to show just how poor it was .

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

Having watched last weeks BT match it’s still wavey and rutty. But less than earlier in the year which goes to show just how poor it was .

Poole is the best ~~~~~~~ track in the country.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Yes it's still a bit bumpy but a massive improvement so all good. If you can't deal with a few bumps on a speedway track then maybe you should consider road racing. 

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Yes it's still a bit bumpy but a massive improvement so all good. If you can't deal with a few bumps on a speedway track then maybe you should consider road racing. 

Actually, maybe we should teach our kids on the grass. Then they could ride anything Poole or any other track could throw at them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Try telling that to all the foreign riders who refuse to race here because our track preps are generally poor. Poole is loads better, but it just goes to show how dangerous it was. 

7 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Try telling that to all the foreign riders who refuse to race here because our track preps are generally poor. Poole is loads better, but it just goes to show how dangerous it was. 

7 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

If other tracks have poor prep why do you keep singling Poole out? Esp now it's getting better. I think you'll find money is a bigger factor than track prep, no matter what is said publicly.