British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions v Leicester 30.08.2019

26 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well, if our no.1 does 'turn up' at Edinburgh, would somebody please be kind enough to point him 120 mile back down the A1, and tell him, 'that's where he needs to be' ;)

Why would need to be anywhere else but Edinburgh on Friday night? Considering The Diamonds are at the Monarchs

Love it when the one poster who is like Thrush (irritating) 

Jenga shows his true colours ?  He is a complete ****.  The stars rhyme with trick 

7 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Jenga shows his true colours ?  He is a complete ****.  The stars rhyme with trick 

mick  ? you did not have to star out the word prick , its what you get when you get an injection . maybe you should have a prick of happines and stop being a misable prick ..

anyhow , how do you know thrush is irritating ?

i do like your user name , it suits you well .

Edited by jenga

1 hour ago, Tosh1218 said:

Because I get it off your lass

i take it you are into necrophilia then !

Expected teams for Friday:

HEB Scunthorpe Scorpions: 1. Jake Allen (captain), 2. Rider replacement for Danny Ayres, 3. Stefan Nielsen, 4. Josh Auty, 5. Ben Barker, 6. Ryan Kinsley, 7. Simon Lambert.

Leicester Lions: 1. Jason Garrity (guest), 2. Ty Proctor, 3. Ellis Perks, 4.Scott Nicholls, 5. Ryan Douglas, 6. Joe Lawlor, 7. Connor Mountain.

On 8/28/2019 at 11:07 PM, Tosh1218 said:

On 8/29/2019 at 6:49 AM, jenga said:

mick  ? you did not have to star out the word prick , its what you get when you get an injection . maybe you should have a prick of happines and stop being a misable prick ..

anyhow , how do you know thrush is irritating ?

i do like your user name , it suits you well .

On 8/29/2019 at 8:57 AM, Tosh1218 said:

Because I get it off your lass

On 8/29/2019 at 10:34 AM, jenga said:

any more 

If Proctor and Nicholls ride like they did last night for Peterborough there will only be one team in it and it won't be the Lions!

They might have been saving themselves for tonight ;) with more to play for. :t:

1 hour ago, jenga said:

any more 

Ye gotta admit, it was a bit of a conversation stopper.

On 8/29/2019 at 10:34 AM, jenga said:

how do you feel now tosh?

Fair play to Leicester, fully deserving of their win... Scunny just not at the races tonight. We were up against it from the off... the odd harsh decision against us but overall no complaints, beaten by the better side.

Not a classic but some great races nonetheless. Really impressed by Ellis Perks display, deserved heat 15, shame it spoilt what would've been a fine paid maximum though.

• Like 1

Well I only "watched" this one on live updates, but the performances of Ryan Douglas and Ellis Perks were clearly exceptional. The team as a whole, rounded off their league programme in style and can now only wait and see if it's enough for the top spot.

• Like 1