British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Ipswich vs Poole 29/08/19

Not sure why you have to constantly goad him and wind him up, it got boring a long time ago. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

They would've got warm applause on the victory parade but instead got a chorus of boos and cheat calls 

I believe Kurtz was also called a cheat in the pits...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

I must admit I thought better of my team but obviously not shame on brady

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Not sure why you have to constantly goad him and wind him up, it got boring a long time ago. 

And then cry wolf when the reaction wanted is received!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ray c said:

I must admit I thought better of my team but obviously not shame on brady

Didn't change the result either of that race.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Really? Didn’t it go from 5-1 to 4-2?

47 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

I bet he was gutted...... not.

Not condoning cheating but majority of riders do unfortunately 

47 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I had him blocked for 18 months but took him off to see if he had improved his attitude. Even made a post holding out an olive branch a month ago. He just replied calling me a troll which led to yet another ban. He spends his life on Poole threads slagging us off. A very strange person.

1 minute ago, sugarray said:

I bet he was gutted...... not.

Not condoning cheating but majority of riders do unfortunately 

Part of the sport. Hate it when an opposition rider does it, but demand it the other way around. The rule was brought in to put his team mate off 15 metres but was removed. Not sure why.

28 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

not the point though is it. the result of the race is irrelevant

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Referees should have the power to award races if the cheating is blatant. It’s the only way it will get stamped out. 

Tbh riders don't do it as much as they used to, I would say about 80% try and get up before the race gets stopped. 

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Kurtz was half up - had a look - sat back down and made no attempt to move. Red light on straight up no issue

Such a shame as it wasn't needed. Poole were sharper and better and worthy winners

They would've got warm applause on the victory parade but instead got a chorus of boos and cheat calls 

Sounds like a comedy sketch!

Paul in cheating scandal.....Never, can't help themselves, it's part of the signing on clause.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Last time Gavan was at a speedway meeting his uncle chucked a tenner over the pits fence to Mark Loram at Hackney. You have more chance of meeting Lord Lucan riding Shergar than actually bumping into the Poole hating mega troll.

You are a bit of a sad man but if thats what gets you your kicks then do carry on

Ive been to 3 meetings this year at Ipswich......i have this thing called a life.....im not just a sad lonely person who has nothing better to do then go speedway. I have 2 children who i have every Wednesday and Thursday (and alternately every Friday, Saturday and Sunday as well)......my two children and spending time with them come way before any speedway meeting or any other event that might be happening....... i guess if there is nothing else in your life going on then you would

If you find it funny that i dont go much anymore and that you enjoy taking the rise out of my dead uncle then carry on and keep being crass....shows your level

Growing up in the 80's i went Rye House on a Sunday, Ipswich on a Thursday, Hackney on a Friday and Arena on a Saturday.........numerous individuals at many tracks and 2 world finals

I go about 6 times a season and pick and choose my matches.......see i dont like having to get a babysitter when im supposed to have my children as they come first

Your life my just consist of speedway....oops sorry just Poole......but mine doesnt

22 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Part of the sport. Hate it when an opposition rider does it, but demand it the other way around. The rule was brought in to put his team mate off 15 metres but was removed. Not sure why.

I thought you would condone it

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Tbh riders don't do it as much as they used to, I would say about 80% try and get up before the race gets stopped. 

I agree, its not as bad as it used to be.....think riders have perfected the art lol

But Kurtz last night was very very bad , didnt expect it he has never shown that side to be honest

As many have said made no difference to the result but its something the sport can do without