British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Ipswich vs Poole 29/08/19

5 hours ago, AntiqueSteve said:

Maybe if it happens to you in the Play Off final you'll be as pleased as punch :t: 

I've seen it loads of times! Though not as common as it used to be. 

5 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Aggressive?? :rofl:

He was there and saw it - Skidder wasnt!

He talked to Brady's parents, who I am assuming were there :P

5 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Lisa in 'exaggerating how people react' shocker ....who'd had thought it 

Forcing your opinion on someone is aggressive. People are allowed different opinions. 

Edit- I'm sure if Brady is reading this he is laughing his head off :D

Edited by lisa-colette

20 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Forcing your opinion on someone is aggressive. People are allowed different opinions. 

Edit- I'm sure if Brady is reading this he is laughing his head off :D

I doubt ginger pubes reads this forum 

That's why he was grinning walking past the home straight stand while he was being booed. He knows what he done and that was blatant cheating. If he was winded he wouldn't look to see where his team mate was before falling back down, he wouldn't have moved in the first place. 

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Having read some of the Poole fans posts, I just can't see why people think they have Poole tinted glasses on. :D

Anyway,, maybe Brady was winded, luckily for him he heals quickly, which just happened to coincide with red light coming on.

That would be more to the point. I wonder if some of these ippo fans have ever ridden a 500 cc machine with no brakes at speed. ? No i thought not. Just bad losers.
Winge winge winge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, AntiqueSteve said:

Yeah right...blatant cheating why don't you all admit it then we'd have more respect for you

I suggest you pay a visitation to a shop called specsavers. They might be able to help you..

• Haha 2

Good old starman :D 

• Like 2

You weren't even there Starman so crawl back under your bridge.:icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Bash

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Good old starman :D 

Some of the comments he makes,makes me feel a bit embarrassed on his behalf.

14 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

That would be more to the point. I wonder if some of these ippo fans have ever ridden a 500 cc machine with no brakes at speed. ? No i thought not. Just bad losers.
Winge winge winge.

I've never tried anal sex either but I still know it would make my eyes water :lol:

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Gavan said:

The decent Poole fans on here like foreverblue and rayc accept what Brady did was wrong....dont condone it....and move on

We then get the usual same ones trying to defend the indefensible

As ive said many many times......it didnt affect the result....not one Ipswich fan is saying it did..........

Starman called it sour grapes.........but we know he lacks intelligence

I expected Lisa and Shovlar to say it was ok because they never see anything bad 

Thought Skidder would have been different but oh well

I don't think Lisa or Steve said it was ok. I think most things Starman says can be taken with a pinch of salt.

12 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Some of the comments he makes,makes me feel a bit embarrassed on his behalf.

Some may say, he is a sandwich short of a picnic. 

7 hours ago, AntiqueSteve said:

....Ok let's spell it out for some of you...

It was a crucial part of the meeting..only a race win or two between the teams.

For once Poole were out gated, Ippo were away and gone, Poole both at the back, Brady went down on his own, he was gonna get up, he looked back at his mate at the back, so stayed back down to get the race stopped.

Pretty much as soon as it was stopped he got straight back up

There was only four points between the teams so it could have changed the outcome of the meeting, which in this particular case could mean Ippo missing the play offs

The Ipswich fans are normally pretty respectful and they always clap when a rider gets up without injury, but they mostly booed because everyone in the stadium saw it.

It was a "professional foul"...end of  

I have already said what i think about what Brady did but you cannot say that Jack wouldn't have passed King as he did in the re-run so you can't say it changed the result of that race. What definitely changed the outcome of the meeting was Harris taking out THJ, an incident that pretty much all except the referee thought would result in a exclusion for Harris

36 minutes ago, Bash said:

That's why he was grinning walking past the home straight stand while he was being booed. He knows what he done and that was blatant cheating. If he was winded he wouldn't look to see where his team mate was before falling back down, he wouldn't have moved in the first place. 

But his parents said he was winded. Surely parents never tell porkies for their kids or believe them when they BS them?!!