Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Ipswich vs Poole 29/08/19

It's all up for debate what is good and what isn't.  I like speedway racing, where the rider behind has the chance to make a pass because he or she is faster and has the skill to.   Last week was not one of those meetings, just look at anyone that tried any move round the outside, they went backwards,  that's not speedway racing, that's follow my leader and hoping a gap opens up on the inside so you can shove it through. 

It's obvious there wasn't any chance of passing on the outside, what was done about it? Nothing. 

Luckily I'm not always half full and see positives in everything, I can actually say what I feel about what I see.   If I think it's good I will say, if I think it's bad I will say.  Maybe it's just me, as they only seem to put trash racing on when I'm there, or maybe I'm now spoilt having watched speedway at the Nss. Who knows.  I just want to watch some decent speedway at Foxhall more often than I do. 

Please put a track together where the riders can race on it where and how they want to. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 12:03 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Can we ride Ipswich every week? :cheers:

Yes you can....though i would prefer it to be play off matches because when the pressure is on Poole crumble 

On 9/2/2019 at 5:13 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Is this thread still going? I’ll give a “fact”. Poole won easily again at Ipswich. 

Can we race you every week?

Yes please........every play off semi final every season please

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Yes you can....though i would prefer it to be play off matches because when the pressure is on Poole crumble 

Yes please........every play off semi final every season please

Do you need to wind him up?  Your team won - be the better man and move on.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve0 said:

Do you need to wind him up?  Your team won - be the better man and move on.

I was given all kinds of wind up posts by the troll .......just enjoying giving it back........good luck in the final i think we have our work cut out but hopefully keep it close

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I was given all kinds of wind up posts by the troll .......just enjoying giving it back........good luck in the final i think we have our work cut out but hopefully keep it close

I know -  but be the better man and don’t lower yourself to his level - or it will go on all winter :lol: As for the finals - am hoping for  good weather, good racing and a Swindon win :t: