5. Belle Vue - 41

6. King’s Lynn - 38

7. Peterborough - 17

Semi Finals

Swindon v Ipswich

Poole v Wolverhampton 

Final

Swindon v Wolverhampton 

Wolves will get a further 3 points at home but I can't see them picking up 5 points from away meetings at Peterborough and Poole. I think they will finish on 41 or 42 and that Belle Vue will likey finish on the same. However, if they do tie on league points Wolves will probably have the better race points difference. 

42 league points could also bring Ipswich into the equation and their race points difference is likey to be worse than Wolves or BV. Still a lot to play for. 

Edited by Aces51

4 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

Wolves will get a further 3 points at home but I can't see them picking up 5 points from away meetings at Peterborough and Poole. I think they will finish on 41 or 42 and that Belle Vue will likey finish on the same. However, if they do tie on league points Wolves will probably have the better race points difference. 

42 league points could also bring Ipswich into the equation and their race points difference is likey to be worse than Wolves or BV. Still a lot to play for. 

Wolves will get 4 points at Peterborough & 1 point at Poole.

Are these the official predictions? 

I've got a prediction for you. 

You wrong as always. It doesn't matter what alias you use, you are always wrong. 

1 minute ago, TommyTanker said:

You wrong as always. It doesn't matter what alias you use, you are always wrong. 

And what alias are you?

Swindon will top the league and pick Ipswich if we make it and Belle Vue if we dont

Poole will be left with Wolves and get thumped again

15 minutes ago, TommyTanker said:

I predict you replace the T in Tanker with a W. 

43 minutes ago, Gavan said:

And what alias are you?

Swindon will top the league and pick Ipswich if we make it and Belle Vue if we dont

And I remember you saying Poole would get smashed at Ippo, so not sure you are good at this..

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

I predict you replace the T in Tanker with a 

Merchant banker

Edited by Baldyman

22 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

And I remember you saying Poole would get smashed at Ippo, so not sure you are good at this..

Nope i said Ipswich would win.....i was wrong it happens.but rarely........remember at the start of the season i said Swindon would be top and were favourites..........

Poole are now losing form at the wrong time, they had their few months of winning matches and now something has gone wrong , Klindt has stopped scoring and Holder are Kurtz are consistently inconsistent

The only team i can see Poole beating over 2 legs is Ipswich,

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

And what alias are you?

Can't see Belle Vue making the play offs.

10 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Nope i said Ipswich would win.....i was wrong it happens.but rarely........remember at the start of the season i said Swindon would be top and were favourites..........

Poole are now losing form at the wrong time, they had their few months of winning matches and now something has gone wrong , Klindt has stopped scoring and Holder are Kurtz are consistently inconsistent

The only team i can see Poole beating over 2 legs is Ipswich,

You actually used the word 'smashed'. It was in reply to SS. You said ' I can't til (whatever Mon or Thurs the meeting was on) and watch Ipswich smash Poole..' Now you might have only said it cos he wound you up idk.

Swindon can be favourites but I wouldn't put it past Wolves beating them over 2 legs especially without any TS! 

Can't see Wolves making the play-offs, we've left ourselves far too much to do from earlier in the season with the two home defeats and a draw. Shame really as our form is building

but all to no avail.

2 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Can't see Wolves making the play-offs, we've left ourselves far too much to do from earlier in the season with the two home defeats and a draw. Shame really as our form is building

but all to no avail.

What do you need?

4 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

but all to no avail.

Don't be so pessimistic, if we can win away at Peterborough we have a great chance

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What do you need?

Not sure, but we've only got 3 matches left, King's Lynn home and Poole and Peterborough away. Probably need to win all 3. Peterborough won't agree to a date and we are normally awful at Poole.