British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Predicted Final Table Points

11 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Not sure, but we've only got 3 matches left, King's Lynn home and Poole and Peterborough away. Probably need to win all 3. Peterborough won't agree to a date and we are normally awful at Poole.

Howarth due a good meeting at Poole. Douglas is good at Poole got 9+1 at 7 for Pboro when he guested, was also in H15, and was very switched on when he tried a Darcy type cutback and almost took the lead. Morris and Rory can be good at Poole, also include Masters in that. JT a weak link at Poole. I'm missing someone but can't remember who? Lol. Ah Becker, hmm not as good as Douglas down here but only been a couple of times? So can only get better. 

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Howarth due a good meeting at Poole. Douglas is good at Poole got 9+1 at 7 for Pboro when he guested, was also in H15, and was very switched on when he tried a Darcy type cutback and almost took the lead. Morris and Rory can be good at Poole, also include Masters in that. JT a weak link at Poole. I'm missing someone but can't remember who? Lol. Ah Becker, hmm not as good as Douglas down here but only been a couple of times? So can only get better. 

Luke got 9+1 last time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Call me wolfie said:

Luke got 9+1 last time

Better than I thought! This is the problem with not filling in a programme in! :D

5 hours ago, Gavan said:

Nope i said Ipswich would win.....i was wrong it happens.but rarely........remember at the start of the season i said Swindon would be top and were favourites..........

Poole are now losing form at the wrong time, they had their few months of winning matches and now something has gone wrong , Klindt has stopped scoring and Holder are Kurtz are consistently inconsistent

The only team i can see Poole beating over 2 legs is Ipswich,

You actually said Swindon 3rd, hardly anyone put Swindon 1st because of the Reserves and lampart.

5 hours ago, Gavan said:

Nope i said Ipswich would win.....i was wrong it happens.but rarely........remember at the start of the season i said Swindon would be top and were favourites..........

Don't think you did, have a look at your prediction.  Like you said it rarely happens you are wrong:D

14 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

You actually used the word 'smashed'. It was in reply to SS. You said ' I can't til (whatever Mon or Thurs the meeting was on) and watch Ipswich smash Poole..' Now you might have only said it cos he wound you up idk.

Swindon can be favourites but I wouldn't put it past Wolves beating them over 2 legs especially without any TS! 

Gavan getting wound up about Poole surely not! 

• Haha 1

can't see ipswich getting anymore pts poole home&away and swindon at home !! leving them on 39pts b/vue to a least a draw at peterboro to overtake ipswich as for wolves 3pts against lynn at home nowt at poole then they have peterboro away on 19th sept they will need something out of that to qualify i think but if the weather is not kind no time for a re-run the play/offs start following monday ? its going to be a tense finish !!

35 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

can't see ipswich getting anymore pts poole home&away and swindon at home !! leving them on 39pts b/vue to a least a draw at peterboro to overtake ipswich as for wolves 3pts against lynn at home nowt at poole then they have peterboro away on 19th sept they will need something out of that to qualify i think but if the weather is not kind no time for a re-run the play/offs start following monday ? its going to be a tense finish !!

It's more likely Belle Vue will be the team scoring no more points....

53 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It's more likely Belle Vue will be the team scoring no more points....

Are you forgetting we have already won twice at Peterborough this year.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rob B said:

In financial terms "past performance is no indicator of future performance" lol.

19 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Is there any team that haven't won there twice. 

Poole Swindon Wolves and king's Lynn

Edited by mark.1

8 hours ago, Rob B said:

3rd time lucky for Peterborough then!