British Speedway Forum

God knows what the format will be for this, with all 11 teams entered. 1 group of 5 & 1 group of 6 + 2 Semi-Finals + Final = 28 Heats.

Perhaps all teams race against 4 teams (randomly) = 44 rides = 22 heats. Then 2 semi finals and the final, that would be 2 more than previous years.

It is:

20 Qualifying Heats. 4 rides per Team.  Top 4 teams to 2 x S/F.  1 v 4, 2 v 3.

Winning Team from each S/F to Final. 4-3-2-0 scoring in all races.

40 minutes ago, Gambo said:

It is:

How have they done the draw? If ur only facing 4 teams

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

It is:

That would be 25 heats if its 4 rides per Team, are you sure they are doing semi finals?

Edited by eric i

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

How have they done the draw? If ur only facing 4 teams

Out of the proverbial hat I presume.

36 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

It says 23 heats in total on the advert

That does not concur with the format I have prepared for the Referee. ;)

Let's hope the weather forecasters have it correct about the duration of this heatwave.

Otherwise I'm going to look a right plonker if i have to wear my shorts and wellies

Berwick gunna be struggling, obviously would of been Summers and NBJ but they both got injured and out for the season, THJ (NBJ’s replacement) ended up in hospital on Saturday night at the Longtrack World Team Cup Final, not sure of injuries but seen his arm in a sling and Jye, his partner on paper crashed at Glasgow whilst leading and withdrew injured. A real shame. Next 2 are Doolan and Gappmaier but I don’t think Gappmaier will do it, you never know Jye and THJ might be ok to race.

5 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Berwick gunna be struggling, obviously would of been Summers and NBJ but they both got injured and out for the season, THJ (NBJ’s replacement) ended up in hospital on Saturday night at the Longtrack World Team Cup Final, not sure of injuries but seen his arm in a sling and Jye, his partner on paper crashed at Glasgow whilst leading and withdrew injured. A real shame. Next 2 are Doolan and Gappmaier but I don’t think Gappmaier will do it, you never know Jye and THJ might be ok to race.

No reason to think Kevin Doolan wont be there, after that for the reason in your post its a bit of a lottery. Might end up with Kevin and Leon.