British Speedway Forum

48 minutes ago, screm said:

No reason to think Kevin Doolan wont be there, after that for the reason in your post its a bit of a lottery. Might end up with Kevin and Leon.

Yeah Kev would do it obviously! Although Jye is lower than Kev average wise so makes you think if Kev has a prior engagement but anyways, THJ is riding for Poole tonight and I think Jye might be ok so we might get them two. Jye loves Somerset!

On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 5:24 PM, Moranboys said:

be surprised if kyle rides

Leicester,  Glasgow,  Edinburgh Somerset for the semis with Edinburgh winning 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Yeah Kev would do it obviously! Although Jye is lower than Kev average wise so makes you think if Kev has a prior engagement but anyways, THJ is riding for Poole tonight and I think Jye might be ok so we might get them two. Jye loves Somerset!

Jyes riding pal

Don’t write off Redcar if I remember correctly Eric scored a hatful down there for the monarchs in a tv match.

in saying that Masters and Heeps will be up there. ABG;)

Riss and Wright would of been a very good pairing but with Wright at Cardiff and MPT injured it will be Stewart who I don’t think will have enough, might make it to semi’s.

My top 4 are Glasgow, Somerset, Edinburgh, Leicester in that order with Redcar being spoilers. I do worry about the Glasgow two because I feel like Cookie is never up for these sorts of meetings and Rasmus can be the same, if they are up for it though they are my winners.

23 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Riss and Wright would of been a very good pairing but with Wright at Cardiff and MPT injured it will be Stewart who I don’t think will have enough, might make it to semi’s.

My top 4 are Glasgow, Somerset, Edinburgh, Leicester in that order with Redcar being spoilers. I do worry about the Glasgow two because I feel like Cookie is never up for these sorts of meetings and Rasmus can be the same, if they are up for it though they are my winners.

If  Cookie and Rasmus  turn up with their Riders Championship attitude they won't do much. Dark horses for me will be Jake Allen & Ben Barker.

• Like 2

Somerset; Edinburgh; Scunthorpe; Leicester - Glasgow would have better chance with Rasmus and Claus Vissing IF Cook in strop mode again..

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, HGould said:

Somerset; Edinburgh; Scunthorpe; Leicester - Glasgow would have better chance with Rasmus and Claus Vissing IF Cook in strop mode again..

Well I hope Cookie pees all over your parade. :t::cheers:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tyretrax said:

Better than doing all over the fans who paid to see the CLRC. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tyretrax said:

Is Cook now peeing on parades as well as attacking innocent marshals? :wink:B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

IMO Cook & Jensen are the red hot favourites based on their current form, with Somerset likely to be their main rivals.

The other semi-finalists if Howarth is now fit enough to ride with King, I reckon will be Sheffield,  together with Leicester

23 hours ago, tyretrax said:

North one outside of Glasgow cares less about Craig Cook , decent rider who could have achieved a lot more than he has had he learnt from his many mistakes , terrible attitude who nearly all riders in the British leagues dislike,  which is obvious when they race against him as hardly anyone acknowledges him when the race is over 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

North one outside of Glasgow cares less about Craig Cook.....

Yeah, that’s why his name has been plastered 100s of times over numerous pages on here.........get a grip....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Has all the hallmarks to be a great meeting, I'm a bit jealous I can't see it lol  Good luck to all the riders with King's Lynn links, in fact I'll be generous, good luck to all the riders .....