British Speedway Forum

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

On 9/18/2019 at 11:39 AM, tyretrax said:

Well I hope Cookie pees all over your parade. :t::cheers:

His meltdown would be a joy to behold.

This  is  the  only CL  trophy  missing  from Cookies  cabinet  so  I  think  that  will  motivate  him,  Sam has  a  full  set  , so  its Craigs  turn  to  join  him. 

Good  luck  to  everyone  who  has  braved  the  M6, and  M5  carparks........

Well done to Glasgow, sounds a great meeting and a good practice for going to Somerset in the play offs next week.

• Like 1

Great meeting with lots of passing, only boring thing was Cook and Jensen head and shoulders above everyone else. Result was a bit of a forgone conclusion. Worst Somerset  showing for a long time . Good crowd as well.

• Like 1

Good meeting on a very well prepared track (take note other tracks,  dirt and a bit of water and you can produce a good show).. Scunny very unlucky, maybe a race off would have been fairer but it just about sums up our luck in recent seasons. Did think there was some questionable choices made by the tef.. why wasnt the race stopped when both of Jensens wheels went well and truly on the grass bend 2 (heat 17 I believe it was) other than that well done to Glasgow, best pairing on the night. Well done and thank you to the Somerset promotion and track staff and all the riders for putting on a brilliant meeting, 25 races for 20 quid was good value!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Scorpians bad luck , ref needs glasses, Somerset favourites were poor 

Did Scunthorpe miss out on some sort of count back?

Well done Somerset on a great meeting, the best pair won and well done to all the riders who put on a cracking meeting,hope jury etheridge is not to sore this morning,it was one of those which you knew it was coming but seem to take ages to it’s end.

9 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

Some cracking racing

Racing was good but the facilities for supporters are dreadful for a track that’s been around for quite a while now.

• Like 1