British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crazysue

Isle of Wight v Leicester 29th August

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number. 

Thanks 

Hopefully IO W can get home,,but it could be a close match all the team need to contribute to the score....Amazingly Georgie Wood is missing again funny he always manages to be fit for Eastbourne..I know what I would be doing if I was the promoter there........Jason Edwards guests ......Good safe meeting for all the riders,tonight.....

Edited by waco

I regret that I cannot get to Smallbrook today so have to keep my fingers crossed that Warriors qualify for the Play-offs and make a third visit possible for me.

No updates as yet on the pro boards site ,,,frustrating...

• Like 1

35-30 after 11 per a Leicester Facebook group

Edited by Elmo

Keep it going at least we are getting the scores,,,down to the wire could be,,thanks this seems to be the only sauce of information tonight...

1 hour ago, waco said:

No updates as yet on the pro boards site ,,,frustrating...

Im going to put the heat scores on there, just let me type it up. 

Some results starting to appear on the proboards site,,but only early races as yet,,keep it going you'll get there....

Edited by waco

If MAC 101 is right IOW have won the meeting quite convincingly ,,,well done lads

51-38, very dusty, dan thompson took a purler for leicester, connor king rode v well for iow.

Well done Warriors, now to repeat that away from home and there could be more action at Smallbrook this season! 

• Sad 1