British Speedway Forum

17 minutes ago, Siggytastic said:

Well done Witches but got the feeling that Swindon didnt give it 100%. Doyle could have been excluded for not trying on heat 4.

Doyle was in heat 4?

Well credit to the team for proving me wrong after I said tonight would be the last meeting at Foxhall this season. Boys looked really fired up tonight, just need to get Lawson going. King really does need to ride the inside line as he gifted Swindon a point in the last heat. Surprised Heeps wasn’t in it as he was flying. Also well done Peterborough on only losing by 6.

37 minutes ago, Shrub said:

Agree with this completely. Right result for both sides. Nice of King to let Batchelor past in the last heat to give Swindon their point.

Really :(

Well done Ipswich, didn't see them winning tonight, but they got a great result.  Good luck in the play offs.

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Really :(

Looked that way to me and to most of the people near us

11 minutes ago, Bash said:

Well credit to the team for proving me wrong after I said tonight would be the last meeting at Foxhall this season. Boys looked really fired up tonight, just need to get Lawson going. King really does need to ride the inside line as he gifted Swindon a point in the last heat. Surprised Heeps wasn’t in it as he was flying. Also well done Peterborough on only losing by 6.

Think it was more Swindon taking it easy and wanting Wolverhampton out of the playoffs, which backfired massively.

4 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Think it was more Swindon taking it easy and wanting Wolverhampton out of the playoffs, which backfired massively.

If you watched tonight's meeting you wouldnt be saying that, there was some extremely close racing with plenty of contact,, you can't see that from behind your bedroom curtains, for any of your teams 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Well done Ellis Perks who would be my vote for most improved rider of the season as has done a fantastic job.

Great shout Perks and Anders Rowe have to be in the top five of improved riders in 2019.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Great shout Perks and Anders Rowe have to be in the top five of improved riders in 2019.

Along with Rasmus Jensen and Heeps 

10 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Well done Ellis Perks who would be my vote for most improved rider of the season as has done a fantastic job.

He did well at Rye House and has progressed well at Leicester forming a good partnership with Nicholls. Swindon are reaping the benefits. 

4 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Did Doyle have his 350 barrels on tonite?

Nope just got beat.