British Speedway Forum

43 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Nope just got beat. 

Ever since his 13 point average, I get a sense of Doyle managing his average to a certain degree - just dropping a point or two here and there but always doing the business when it's required.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Ever since his 13 point average, I get a sense of Doyle managing his average to a certain degree - just dropping a point or two here and there but always doing the business when it's required.

Maybe, but I still can’t see that he is anywhere near Leigh Adams.

Just now, Sidney the robin said:

He is because he was the 2017 world champion.

Well, he didn’t win that for his Swindon performances, that’s for sure.

Cant see how anyone would think Swindon wouldn't be trying to win last night. We want top spot surely. We aren't that good away! The seasonal results don't lie 

Edited by thecoombdog
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Surely you're  not saying that you are unhappy with Doyley's contribution are you.?? Comparing era's is difficult and yes Leigh was a legend a great rider we have been blessed with Legends over the years.Swindon's top ever  7 must read ( no order) Briggs, Crump, Ashby, Adams Kilb, Broady, Doyley.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DC2 said:

If you don't want him... he be most welcome at Ipswich. 

• Like 2

Wasnt expecting that well done boys

Just need to get Lawson going

No offence Swindon fans but i want Poole to be top as they will choose us and that our only hope of making a final

Special mention to Sarjeant in heat 14

19 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Wasnt expecting that well done boys

Just need to get Lawson going

No offence Swindon fans but i want Poole to be top as they will choose us and that our only hope of making a final

Special mention to Sarjeant in heat 14

How would you rate your chances over 2 legs against Poole ? for me with Puk there the Witches will be the favourite's.

46 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

How would you rate your chances over 2 legs against Poole ? for me with Puk there the Witches will be the favourite's.

I wouldnt say we was favourites at all, they have won at our place twice because they have riders that go very well at Foxhall

We missed Heeps hugely lasy time though so i would expect it to be closer this time

Would love us to beat them over 2 legs.................the league favourites at the start of the season turned over by the huge outsiders....

2 hours ago, Grachan said:

Certainly didn’t put up much fight when bomber passed him early in the meeting - tbh he seemed caught unawares to me tho as he was looking for Ellis on the outside on lap 1 looked again second bend lap 2 and bomber was sailing by!

but later when Allen and king teamed up for a 5-1 over him you can’t say he wasn’t trying everything it that race! He was all over them, all over the track trying every which line he could!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

He is because he was the 2017 world champion.

Exactly, he has achieved something Adams wasn’t able to.

No doubt tho that Adams will be considered one of the greatest Robins of all time for his consistency at league level.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Maybe, but I still can’t see that he is anywhere near Leigh Adams.

Xxx so what????

Huge congrats to one of my many teams,  anyway that's it from me, I'm off to troll other teams threads, I only pretend to be an Ipswich fan,. 

53 minutes ago, TommyTanker said:

Huge congrats to one of my many teams,  anyway that's it from me, I'm off to troll other teams threads, I only pretend to be an Ipswich fan,. 

You're good at pretending......many aliases for a little boy