British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Wolverhampton. Prem. 5th September 2019.

2 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

And you don’t need to jump in to defend Starman :rolleyes:

Well he needs someone if you are all going to gang up on him! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

There is no ganging up - that was my original point!! :rolleyes: Btw I haven’t commented at all on Starman’s original post that you feel needs defending - so AGAIN - please do not generalise !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Quite agree they haven't got a clue about starman

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

No excuses for bullying, even you should know that. But coming from you I am not surprised! Anyway it is Starman that gets everyone else banned, so be nice to cut out a bit of the riff raff :D See you guys later, don't let the door hit you on the way out! Lol.

Gee thanks. Where have I said I condone bullying?  I was responding to Steve Shovlars post because the last time I checked this is a forum for opinions and that is mine. Starman is always dishing out insults so he should expect some back. :rolleyes: If he gets so wound up by Gavan just sticking him on ignore would be the sensible thing to do.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Gee thanks. Where have I said I condone bullying?  Starman is always dishing out insults so he should expect some back. :rolleyes: If he gets so wound up by Gavan just sticking him on ignore would be the sensible thing to do.

I have to say, i hesitated to reply to lisa's post in case i'd missed some history so i held off - was astonished tho to see your name and bullying being mentioned in the same post.

Some folk frequently use some words on here that they simply wouldn't say face to face  - and Lisa who chastises people from commenting about riders unless they say it face to face should know better really.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I have to say, i hesitated to reply to lisa's post in case i'd missed some history so i held off - was astonished tho to see your name and bullying being mentioned in the same post.

Some folk frequently use some words on here that they simply wouldn't say face to face  - and Lisa who chastises people from commenting about riders unless they say it face to face should know better really.

Same here.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Dont know what I have done to deserve that remark and no history as far as I know. We are even friends on Facebook. Strange but its perhaps because I used to be a Coventry fan and hate Poole. :D

• Like 4

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Where have I said it's okay? So stop with the dumbness. Starman is just wound up by Gavan and it's his way of telling him to get off the thread. But you all know that don't you? 

Again, why do you have a problem with it if Gavan has said he has laughed it off? Can't answer it can you! He doesn't need you to be offended for him! 

Anyway since you've started on me at least the gang bullying on Starman has stopped. You think your behaviour would be acceptable at a school. Nope. They would call it...oh yeah bullying. 

Bit daft saying about things being acceptable at school Lisa - the kid who made the original comment would  be dealt with, as without being addressed it would be seen as condoning threatening behaviour, no matter if the other person wasn't offended (citation - brother is head of pastoral care in a school and i've been bored many times listening to his stories similar to this). 

21 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Dont know what I have done to deserve that remark and no history as far as I know. We are even friends on Facebook. Strange but its perhaps because I used to be a Coventry fan and hate Poole. :D

Just saw her facebook actually -  many many friends in common.. let's hope she was just having a bad day with this offensive comment to you.  

Hope you're well Gemini btw.

• Like 1