British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Wolverhampton. Prem. 5th September 2019.

25 minutes ago, Gavan said:

R/R always makes the opposition stronger and R/R always makes Poole weaker

Poole ran R/R for Worrall and then R/R for Josh..........all the time we were told that any team without its 7 riders will always be weaker...............Wolves rock up to Poole with 6 riders and the Poole mafia say they are stronger with 6..............its very tiresome to read the same old guff from the same people

It was like the Ipswich match.....earlier in the season Poole won at Ipswich with a weakened team and boy were we told..........they go back to Ipswich with a much stronger team..then moan that no Josh, while forgetting that Heeps was out......and we get told before the meeting that Ipswich were favourites........laughable

Anyway i think the loss of Howarth could go either way. Kyle got 6 at Poole earlier in the season........The 4 riders replacing him might get slightly more but i wouldnt say lots more....Thorsell and Morris were shocking last time

Oh the irony!!!:rofl:

• Haha 2

I don’t think anyone in the Play Offs will want to face Wolves if they can help it, so easy to come away from there on the wrong end of a drubbing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Oh the irony!!!:rofl:

If Gavan actually believes what he has written, he has shown everyone on the forum that he truly knows nothing about the sport.

Howarth would at best score 4-5. Now wolves have Thorsell, Morris, Becker, (who scored paid double figures last visit) and Douglas, who impressed everyone on his first trip to Poole.

Yet in Gavans word Wolves are not stronger. It proves exactly what Gavan is.

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If Gavan actually believes what he has written, he has shown everyone on the forum that he truly knows nothing about the sport.

Howarth would at best score 4-5. Now wolves have Thorsell, Morris, Becker, (who scored paid double figures last visit) and Douglas, who impressed everyone on his first trip to Poole.

The Steve Shovlar of Ipswich? :P

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No it proves exactly what you are

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Gavan said:

R/R always makes the opposition stronger and R/R always makes Poole weaker

Poole ran R/R for Worrall and then R/R for Josh..........all the time we were told that any team without its 7 riders will always be weaker...............Wolves rock up to Poole with 6 riders and the Poole mafia say they are stronger with 6..............its very tiresome to read the same old guff from the same people

It was like the Ipswich match.....earlier in the season Poole won at Ipswich with a weakened team and boy were we told..........they go back to Ipswich with a much stronger team..then moan that no Josh, while forgetting that Heeps was out......and we get told before the meeting that Ipswich were favourites........laughable

Anyway i think the loss of Howarth could go either way. Kyle got 6 at Poole earlier in the season........The 4 riders replacing him might get slightly more but i wouldnt say lots more....Thorsell and Morris were shocking last time

Hopefully you can read the words in bold that the loss of Howarth COULD GO EITHER WAY!!

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So a guy who at best would get 4-5 points..................has scored 6,3,7,7 and 10 on his last 5 visits..............and you say i know nothing about speedway...try finding out factual information before posting because you make yourself look stupid when you post tripe.......

If R/R gets 7 or 8 then yes Wolves will be stronger in this meeting.......ive actually said the riders at r/r could score more..but somehow you choose to ignore that fact

Try reading my post and then what you type might have some substance....

• Like 5

.....and the prize for today's first post on the Poole v Wolves thread is......................yes you guessed it, the Gavellaar!!:rolleyes::party:

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Hopefully you can read the words in bold that the loss of Howarth COULD GO EITHER WAY!!

So a guy who at best would get 4-5 points..................has scored 6,3,7,7 and 10 on his last 5 visits..............and you say i know nothing about speedway...try finding out factual information before posting because you make yourself look stupid when you post tripe.......

If R/R gets 7 or 8 then yes Wolves will be stronger in this meeting.......ive actually said the riders at r/r could score more..but somehow you choose to ignore that fact

Try reading my post and then what you type might have some substance....

If you dissect his Howarth's latest score some of the points were gifted and he had 5 rides. Despite him having the odd good meeting over the years Poole hasn't always been a happy hunting ground for him. In my opinion it would be a bit of a surprise if he got more than 5 from 4 rides. On the other hand Thorsell takes one of his rides and it hasn't always been a good track for Jacob either but I would expect r/r to get more than 5 so I suggest they are marginally stronger with r/r.

40 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

.....and the prize for today's first post on the Poole v Wolves thread is......................yes you guessed it, the Gavellaar!!:rolleyes::party:

silly me for responding to someone quoting me.... i logged in and had a notification so i answered it.....

Edited by Gavan
  • Haha 1

Poole v Wolves, not Gavans teams 6 posts so far. 

Ipswich v Swindon, Gavans team in their most important meeting of the season. 0 posts so far.  Oh and that's a fact. 

Poole troll. 

13 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

I really miss that Gater/MFF fella around here. Wherever could he be?!

you forgot blackheart :t: