British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Wolves v King’s Lynn 2nd Sept

32 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Not on TV -why ? no idea.

perhaps they are going to show poole at home to Ipswich in two weeks time you know it make sense :t:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ray c said:

perhaps they are going to show poole at home to Ipswich in two weeks time you know it make sense :t:

It`s bad enough having them on Next Monday at Lynn- for 2 Monday`s running :)

3 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

In 3 rides the furthest he got was bend 2, definately bike trouble I would say

Craig Cook wasn't ill or have bike problems(he didn't ride them far enough to get any) His problem was his arrogance and attitude. He needed to make 3 starts to get his money and that is all he did. He is just an obnoxious twit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rocket007 said:

Craig Cook wasn't ill or have bike problems(he didn't ride them far enough to get any) His problem was his arrogance and attitude. He needed to make 3 starts to get his money and that is all he did. He is just an obnoxious twit.

I wouldn't disagree with your last sentence:D

• Like 1

Crazy situation with BT , scheduled for tonight and I,m sure it was on the Speedway Star listings as a televised event in last weeks edition but not on listings tonight:angry:

2 hours ago, cityrebel said:

A rare monday when I'm not at Kent and no TV meeting to watch, typical!

Theres a meeting at Kent.

I would've thought this would have been an ideal match to be televised.  with the result meaning so much to both teams.   Probably, if either of the them were called Poole, then this match would still be on the big screen.

I lost count of the times I've travelled to Monmore hoping to see a win, when we had much better teams than we do now, and have always lost.   I don't see this being any different.   To win away, all the riders must be dialled in and do their bit and so far this year, that hasn't happened.  Unfortunately  I cant is changing tonight.    Will be surprised if we get within 10....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

Just been on to BT via chat room said Speedway is on tomorrow at 8pm....... GP highlights:oops:

Its been replayed 4 times already..       Christ ! ,  how many more times….

1 minute ago, g13webb said:

Its been replayed 4 times already..       Christ ! ,  how many more times….

BT's viewing figures are probably 4 x higher for GP replays than our rubbish league action.