British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Wolves v King’s Lynn 2nd Sept

23 minutes ago, Trees said:

Yes in an ideal world, ask Robert about it ......

i will just peep over the garden fence and see if he is in .

3 hours ago, Trees said:

Yeah, he jarred his back again in his second race, he's not fit ....... some tracks are easier to ride than others when you're not fit .........

He reared going down the back straight do that was probably then the problem that the problem occured. Got to say it was a great third ride when he passed Thorssell on the outside on bends 1 and 2. Not a common event !

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 5:01 PM, rocket007 said:

Craig Cook wasn't ill or have bike problems(he didn't ride them far enough to get any) His problem was his arrogance and attitude. He needed to make 3 starts to get his money and that is all he did. He is just an obnoxious twit.

Think about what your saying before you open your mouth if you don't know for sure what the real reason was.:nono:

• Like 3

22 hours ago, g13webb said:

Its been replayed 4 times already..       Christ ! ,  how many more times….

As bad as BBC for showing repeats.

5 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

I don’t think he’s a rider who has ever gone through the motions.....would be easy for him to cry off but if guests are virtually impossible to book and he doesn’t want to let his club down then he will ride. 

My main concern for him is the World U21s as it’s his last go this year. 

Regarding U21, yes I agree with you, will be going to Gustro & Pardubice to cheer him on. But hope I am wrong, but Smektala a different class 

Its not the first time that our team has been let down by substandard performances on the road.  It appears that all riders must share the responsibility  of failing to win a single match  this year...      Usually one or two will do well , but that is never enough.     This result is not much of a surprise,    what I pity it wasn't pick it up early in the season when it could have been addressed ,  and for us to have achieved one of those  PO places...

Again,   also rans....

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 10:01 PM, Bald Bloke said:

I like the bloke as well, but over 4 points difference must be the widest in the league.

I am sure that Eddie Kennett still holds that record.

14 hours ago, sommelier said:

Regarding U21, yes I agree with you, will be going to Gustro & Pardubice to cheer him on. But hope I am wrong, but Smektala a different class 

I don’t think there’s an awful lot between the top four or five but Chuganov will turn out to be the best of them IMO. 

On 9/2/2019 at 10:14 PM, Bald Bloke said:

Lewis including tonight are Home … 7.09     Away ….4.19

We have to many riders  who seem to love riding the our home track.

Others including tonight.

Erik Home …. 8.00    Away 5.29

MPT  Home 7.44     Away 5.28

I know averages are generally  a bit worse away, and all teams are probably like it, but Lynn have to many with a big difference home and away.

I would keep Erik,  who is on the way up, and probably Tofty.

Would say Cookie in one meeting is one of the best away riders I've seen at The Abbey this year. Class riders such as Doyley, Batch and Bjerre are good anywhere. I think Holder and Harris are two that seem to ride better on away tracks than at Poole and Ippo most of the time.

On 9/2/2019 at 9:45 PM, acef said:

But that would only happen if the injury wasnt genuine.

Surely a sick note would sort it out.

You trying getting a sicknote at short notice for simple illness.  Very difficult.  Nicholls would done that if so easy.