British Speedway Forum
George Dodds

Berwick v Edinburgh & Glasgow Saturday 7 September 6.30pm

I have to work on Saturday … I wont make the 18.30 start for the Edinburgh match …. will it be possible to just pay  just into the Glasgow match . .. how much will it cost .

Edited by tigger63

10 minutes ago, tigger63 said:

I have to work on Saturday … I wont make the 18.30 start for the Edinburgh match …. will it be possible to just pay  just into the Glasgow match . .. how much will it cost .

Making the more sizeable support go second is better for business. :wink:

51 minutes ago, tigger63 said:

See the opening post to the thread.     Fuller info from club@berwickspeedway.com

37 minutes ago, MD said:

Making the more sizeable support go second is better for business. :wink:

The Edinburgh fixture was the original one on this date, hence the additional match is always added as the second.      

Obviously the Bandits hope there will be a sizeable support from both visiting clubs -- each ready to cheer on the home side against each other!

11 hours ago, tigger63 said:

£17 adults, £13 concessions, accompanied children free. Turnstiles will re-open in the interval between meetings. We estimate (OK we're guessing!!) the Glasgow match will start around 8pm. There has to be a 20 minute break between the end of Edinburgh and the Tigers (to allow  preparations for  the away side) so gates re-opening around 7.40 (probably, hopefully!)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, George Dodds said:

£17 adults, £13 concessions, accompanied children free. Turnstiles will re-open in the interval between meetings. We estimate (OK we're guessing!!) the Glasgow match will start around 8pm. There has to be a 20 minute break between the end of Edinburgh and the Tigers (to allow  preparations for  the away side) so gates re-opening around 7.40 (probably, hopefully!)

thank you very  much for your prompt reply … that is great news … cheers.

Edited by tigger63

Have any guests been announced for Berwick? Just wondered if we could have the farcical situation of Ras Jensen of Glasgow  guesting against Edinburgh then Ricky Wells of Edinburgh racing against Glasgow?

25 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Have any guests been announced for Berwick? Just wondered if we could have the farcical situation of Ras Jensen of Glasgow  guesting against Edinburgh then Ricky Wells of Edinburgh racing against Glasgow?

That would be farcical, could maybe have Vissing instead of Jensen :t:

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

That would be farcical, could maybe have Vissing instead of Jensen :t:

I just suggested Jensen & Wells as they have the closest averages to Spud's.

55 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Think Ben Barker was mentioned ,could be wrong though.

6 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think Ben Barker was mentioned ,could be wrong though.

Ben said at Scunthorpe last Friday that he had a guest booking AT Glasgow this Friday didn't say anything about Saturday but could be.

27 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Definitely Ben Barker...

Good of you to let us know now all we need to know who it is on Saturday night. 

• Confused 1

Can you pay a reduced admission fee if you just want to see the first match.