British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Peterborough v Belle Vue 5/9/2019

11 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

PETERBOROUGH reserve Jason Garrity is ruled out of Thursday’s big clash with Belle Vue.
Garrity has reported to his local hospital with back pain and need time to rest and recover.
Crendon Panthers bosses have moved quickly to book the popular Simon Lambert as cover.
Boss Carl Johnson said: “I first heard about this at 4pm but I have to say it wasn’t from Jason.
“I’m told he has a back issue and I’ve spoken to his Dad. We send Jason our best wishes, it’s a surprise because I was in regular contact with him yesterday and nothing was mentioned.
“Our thanks go to Simon Lambert who is always happy to step in and we know we will get 100 per cent effort from him.
“He knows the track and knows the club, we are pleased to have him in the side.”
It’s the first home meeting since July for Panthers and Belle Vue are needing the maximum four points for their play-off hopes.
Racing starts at 7.30

There has a to a  better option that Simon Lambert, incredibly poor choice also incredibly cheap though !

Well, if Belle Vue dont take 4 points here I'll jump off a cliff. Easy easy win now.

Tomorrow will be a big night for 3 of the teams.

23 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

There has a to a  better option that Simon Lambert, incredibly poor choice also incredibly cheap though !

Only Porsing from the Premiership would fit, up to 7.26 for a Championship only rider. Round the Showground Simon is a decent choice.

32 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Only Porsing from the Premiership would fit, up to 7.26 for a Championship only rider. Round the Showground Simon is a decent choice.

7.26 is quite a bit in championship terms someone like Doolan would be better, surely there are a lot of riders before you get to 4.55 Lambert!

another rider aggravating an injury before a Peterborough meeting, seems to be a theme going on

• Like 1

Just now, pleasureboy60 said:

Does anyone really care anymore who rides for us now. The wooden spoon is already in the trophy cabinet. 

How can it be ? Crump99 always says it's in my hand :D

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I'm sure the report says play off hopes. 

but there's no relegation playoffs any more

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

It always amazes me how some know what different riders earn.How cheap is Simon by the way?:wink:

42 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I'm sure the report says play off hopes. 

.....It’s the first home meeting since July for Panthers and Belle Vue are needing the maximum four points for their play-off hopes.....

a minimum of 1 point maybe enough for Aces if ipswich lose there next two matches home to swindon away to poole which is highly likely!!

17 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

.....It’s the first home meeting since July for Panthers and Belle Vue are needing the maximum four points for their play-off hopes.....

Sorry,, totally glossed over the belle Vue bit. 

Belle Vue should get all 4 points on offer, Panthers are awful at the moment and even superstar guest Simon Lambert won't save them from a drubbing.