British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Peterborough v Belle Vue 5/9/2019

18 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

If both finish on 42 league points then it goes to race points for and against. At the moment we are +4 and Ipswich are -31.

Just now, SUPERACE said:

If it goes to race points the Aces will qualify.

Up the Panthers!! Come on :)

21 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

If both finish on 42 league points then it goes to race points for and against. At the moment we are +4 and Ipswich are -31.

So I was wrong in a way.

It is in ipswichs hands but I cant see them getting anything in poole so technically it's down to bv tonight.

Watch Peterborough go and win now lol

Canot see us getting anything from this meeting. I think Fricke and Bjerre will go unbeaten which means 29 points leaving 20 for the other 5 riders to secure the 4 points they want. My prediction is Panthers 39 Aces 51.

There is also the possibility that Poole could throw there home meeting vs Ipswich for a number of reasons.

If they are in a position where losing will still see them top and have the pick, then there is every chance they would prefer to face Ipswich over bv.

Average manipulation too.

Just saying 

• Like 1

What an awful thing to say. You will not find a more dedicated reliable and professional rider than Simon   To say win or lose doesn’t matter to him is disgraceful and disrespectful.   You are obviously just sat behind a keyboard wanting something to say   Well stop knocking the riders that do turn up to ride.  They ride with passion for the sport they love and dedicate their time and finances to.  Riders go and put their life on the line each time they line at the tapes   No points means no money earned.   If your not dedicated to the sport then don’t do it.  So I think you owe an apology to Simon for your stupid comments on here.  

My post was fir the benefit of pleasureboy60

or dickhead whatever he’s called

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Canot see us getting anything from this meeting. I think Fricke and Bjerre will go unbeaten which means 29 points leaving 20 for the other 5 riders to secure the 4 points they want. My prediction is Panthers 39 Aces 51.

I think it will be closer even Hans may get a few points!

26 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

Never thought i would see the day :)

Got a few quid for me granny yesterday too...... :D

• Like 1

Cats 40 Mancs 50

4 hours ago, Modd said:

What an awful thing to say. You will not find a more dedicated reliable and professional rider than Simon   To say win or lose doesn’t matter to him is disgraceful and disrespectful.   You are obviously just sat behind a keyboard wanting something to say   Well stop knocking the riders that do turn up to ride.  They ride with passion for the sport they love and dedicate their time and finances to.  Riders go and put their life on the line each time they line at the tapes   No points means no money earned.   If your not dedicated to the sport then don’t do it.  So I think you owe an apology to Simon for your stupid comments on here.  

Not awful at all! No disrespect to Simon Lambert but he's never ever developed into anything but a second string, average rider and I think it's because  he's backed and sponsored heavily by his father's haulage business and doesn't need to prove himself when he's got such a generous backer. It's not like he's having to make sacrifices like other less fortunate riders. 

Hans Andersen crashed badly damaged fence, he got up ok apparently.

70031289_10220055012984704_2735889163915

With Ipswich winning , Belle Vue need to pick up 10 points on Boro in 4 heats or its season over (apart from the cup finsl.).

4 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

With Ipswich winning , Belle Vue need to pick up 10 points on Boro in 4 heats or its season over (apart from the cup finsl.).

8 points, unless Poole can beat Wolves.

10 minutes ago, Rob B said:

8 points, unless Poole can beat Wolves.

Yes of course it's 8, not sure how I got that wrong.