British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Peterborough v Belle Vue 5/9/2019

15 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Which is completely his own fault with the bare minimum cheap ass team he has provided us with this year.

Trust me, I'm not sticking up for him. I'm surprised anyone turns up. 

7 hours ago, pleasureboy60 said:

Despite Chapman's plea for fans to turn out in force. I reckon there will be more track staff and medics there than supporters. Interest from the majority has long gone!!!

Nail on the head.

If Belle Vue and Wolves were both tied on the same number of points after 24 meetings how would it be decided which team gets the higher placing in the league table ? 

I hope that when the dust has settled  from this debacle of a season there is some philanthropist willing to step in and repair the  damage this season has caused  to Panthers.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, markandrew23 said:

If Belle Vue and Wolves were both tied on the same number of points after 24 meetings how would it be decided which team gets the higher placing in the league table ? 

wont make any difference because I think both will be in the playoffs anyway 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markandrew23 said:

Race points difference is the next consideration, which is why Wolves sit above Belle Vue this morning despite having the same number of match points.

Edited by NeilWatson

Easy away win. Surely ?. Cannot be anything else.

5 hours ago, wealdstone said:

I hope that when the dust has settled  from this debacle of a season there is some philanthropist willing to step in and repair the  damage this season has caused  to Panthers.

Indeed! Probably the only thing Horton said that I agreed with “This club needs another Rick Frost and Julie Mahoney, people with the finances to make it work.”

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, ray c said:

easy for belle vue now with scott out as well

Agree...and much needed one for BV...still can not believe we’ve got ourselves in this position and hoping teams do us a favour! 

Scott's averaging around 4pts at home so a guest may make Panthers stronger..although those 2 words don't really go together.

14 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Can only really be Riss, Jorgensen or Kerr to guest if MPT out, all the other PL teams are riding

I would go with Riss I know he didn't score many last time he guested but he is in form.

• Like 1

PETERBOROUGH reserve Jason Garrity is ruled out of Thursday’s big clash with Belle Vue.
Garrity has reported to his local hospital with back pain and need time to rest and recover.
Crendon Panthers bosses have moved quickly to book the popular Simon Lambert as cover.
Boss Carl Johnson said: “I first heard about this at 4pm but I have to say it wasn’t from Jason.
“I’m told he has a back issue and I’ve spoken to his Dad. We send Jason our best wishes, it’s a surprise because I was in regular contact with him yesterday and nothing was mentioned.
“Our thanks go to Simon Lambert who is always happy to step in and we know we will get 100 per cent effort from him.
“He knows the track and knows the club, we are pleased to have him in the side.”
It’s the first home meeting since July for Panthers and Belle Vue are needing the maximum four points for their play-off hopes.
Racing starts at 7.30