16th May Warsaw

30th May Teterow

13th June Prague

18th July  Cardiff

Edited by Mark

Get Gorican and Manchester in there Pleeeeeeeeeeease

3 hours ago, RPNY said:

Get Gorican and Manchester in there Pleeeeeeeeeeease

You mean Gorican where the GP Challenge was held the other week?  I watched about 6 races and it was boring, did it get better?

Yes some very good racing. The track is decent, rarely seen a bad meeting there. Plus its only an hour from Zagreb, a beautiful stadium, the best Speedway stadium I've been to outside Torun. The Pavlic family dont mess about when it comes to organization either 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RPNY said:

Yes some very good racing. The track is decent, rarely seen a bad meeting there. Plus its only an hour from Zagreb, a beautiful stadium, the best Speedway stadium I've been to outside Torun. The Pavlic family dont mess about when it comes to organization either 

The GP's held there were awful. 

As I said earlier, I tried to watch it knowing meetings sometimes get better, but after 6 races I had enough. Loked like the track was  two long straights with semi circle at each end. Seen meetings from tracks like before and they tend to be lacking (Togliatti for SoN few weeks ago comes to mind).   Be interested what Vojens this Saturday will be like.

1 hour ago, Mark said:

The GP's held there were awful. 

I'll respectfully disagree 

2 hours ago, RPNY said:

I'll respectfully disagree 

Its only an opinion.  Not a problem.

On 9/4/2019 at 1:47 PM, Mark said:

Confirmed dates and tracks

16th May Warsaw

30th May Teterow

Should be a good weekend of speedway/ grass track as Teterow are hosting the 100 anniversary meeting on the grass track the day after. And I would guess Güstrow will also have their traditional meeting that weekend. Friday would make sense

• Thanks 1

Do you reckon Prague 2020 will be the same weekend as 2019, second weekend in June ? So 15th June 2019 becomes 13th June 2020 ? Just thinking about taking a chance on flights. When does this GP get announced ? Thanks

Edited by magpie70

Most hotels you cant book that far in advance those you can EXTORTIONATE 

Thinking of going to one in mainland Europe next year. Went to Poland over 10 years ago, where does everyone recommend? Fancy Prague but depends on dates as im usually away the weekend they always have it, hoping it moves. If not possibly Poland, just depends on flights. 

2 hours ago, therefused said:

Thinking of going to one in mainland Europe next year. Went to Poland over 10 years ago, where does everyone recommend? Fancy Prague but depends on dates as im usually away the weekend they always have it, hoping it moves. If not possibly Poland, just depends on flights. 

Torun, Wroclaw and Warsaw have given the best racing.     Prague regularly gets rolled out by fans as one of the better cities to visit.

• Like 2