British Speedway Forum
Mark

Confirmed GP dates 2020

4 hours ago, therefused said:

Thinking of going to one in mainland Europe next year. Went to Poland over 10 years ago, where does everyone recommend? Fancy Prague but depends on dates as im usually away the weekend they always have it, hoping it moves. If not possibly Poland, just depends on flights. 

Any of the SGP in Poland have an excellent atmosphere, Torun with probably the best racing. The two newer ones Wroclaw and Warsaw were decent this season. Prague is definitely one to consider, racing not as good as Poland but the City is fantastic and never disappoints. 

Prague is a great city but the track and racing are as dull as dishwater. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I went to Warsaw this year, had an really nice weekend. Meals and drinks were really reasonably priced, plenty of places to eat and drink. The most stressful part was buying the tickets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brylcream boy said:

I went to Warsaw this year, had an really nice weekend. Meals and drinks were really reasonably priced, plenty of places to eat and drink. The most stressful part was buying the tickets.

Agree with that, but keeping an eye for release date as fancy going back

33 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Warsaw 2020 is May 16th

Think he means when tickets go on sale.

Flights arent ideal for Warsaw either. Flying from Luton you leave Warsaw sunday morning at 6am. Would it be easy to get to the airport at that time? Why is it hard to get tickets? Am considering this one. 

25 minutes ago, therefused said:

Flights arent ideal for Warsaw either. Flying from Luton you leave Warsaw sunday morning at 6am. Would it be easy to get to the airport at that time? Why is it hard to get tickets? Am considering this one. 

Wizzair have 4 flights to luton from Warsaw on that Sunday.

it’s not hard to get tickets for Warsaw- just don’t wait too long after they go on sale.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

it’s not hard to get tickets for Warsaw- just don’t wait too long after they go on sale.

So they do! Think i was being a cheapskate and just looking at the cheapest one haha. 

11 hours ago, therefused said:

From Lynn Stansted may be easier, early Friday morning and return Sunday afternoon with Ryanair. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Found website last year a faff, had to register for an account but email did not bounce back, now registered hopefully this year a bit easier

On 9/26/2019 at 11:52 AM, racers and royals said:

Securing the tickets was easy enough for this years Warsaw GP, figuring out how to pay for the damn things was a pain in the arse!  If they use the same seller as last year make sure you use Internet Explorer rather than any other browser, their website wasn't exactly compatible with Chrome as the payment link didn't appear.  Most of the site is fairly well translated but not all, I was very glad I work with a Polish girl because I'm not sure I'd have found the link had it not been for her.