British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ruckerroo

Redcar v eastbourne koc semi finals 6/7 sept

Brilliant from the Bears. Thoroughly deserved to reach the final. Never off the pace tonight. After years in the wilderness, this, surely, is Redcars year. A North East final. Only one winner here, and it ain't the Diamonds UTB !!! 

• Like 1

Have to admit I did not think 10 would be enough, but superb performance from the Bears!

Fair play to Eastbourne too - takes two teams to make a good cup tie. 

Fine match, track in good nick, always thought the bears would hang on , greaves was very steady.

Eastbourne tried very hard , kennetts not fit , all the riders put on a good show tonight esp kyle newman .

Hopefully redcar win the final, came here to race and do a job.

Eastbourne prob might have snuck thru but theyve been absolutely mullered by the  bspa over the last fortnight.

Kennet poor when they needed him most.Poor management decisions which put Woods at two in the team weakend them at home and with Bowtell injured has cost them dear

5 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

Fine match, track in good nick, always thought the bears would hang on , greaves was very steady.

Eastbourne tried very hard , kennetts not fit , all the riders put on a good show tonight esp kyle newman .

Hopefully redcar win the final, came here to race and do a job.

Eastbourne prob might have snuck thru but theyve been absolutely mullered by the  bspa over the last fortnight.

How? The rules are clear and the same for everyone. Why should Eastbourne be any different?

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 9:25 PM, ch958 said:

without Wright, no - with him, yes. So its a no from me. Could have done with more from the guest and MPT

never been so happy to be wrong, o me of little faith

49 minutes ago, leander said:

Looks like Kennett didn't fancy the trip to Newcastle in the final.

I was there last night and I would of also put Kerr into heat 15 instead of Kennett 

On 9/6/2019 at 9:21 PM, ruckerroo said:

For the neutral thats about the best score possible. If somebody put a gun to my head i feel woods absence at home may just tip the scales redcars way. Be a corking atmosphere down in the woods tomo night tho 

It should've been a corking atmosphere but in fact there is more atmosphere on Mars! What a shocking turnout/support for a big semi-final

Delighted for the team and the promotion that they made it to the final.

Hopefully we have a fully fit team for both legs.

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 1