British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow v Berwick , CL 6/9/19@19-30

Glasgow obviously not desperate to get this meeting on for their own reasons 

• Confused 1

Quel surprise!!

Weather in South of Glasgow  nice, pavements  hardly  damp,no puddles in the  car park which  floods  regularly.

Damage  done  earlier or no  ability  to  sort the  track  ??

1 minute ago, crescent girl said:

Running scared, you reckon? 

Sh#t scared of track conditions after some rain is more like it.

• Like 3

Just now, Fenway Bleachers said:

Quel surprise!!

Weather in South of Glasgow  nice, pavements  hardly  damp,no puddles in the  car park which  floods  regularly.

Sadly we no longer race in the south of Glasgow. Where we stay weve got puddles in our puddles :(

14 minutes ago, Shadders said:

Glasgow obviously not desperate to get this meeting on for their own reasons 

yep we want to have 7 fit riders for the play-offs. I wonder what bandits fans would have said if half there team had got injured tonight just so Glasgow could get a meeting on.

8 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Quel surprise!!

Possil isn't in the southside though.

Edited by Gazc

17 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Running scared, you reckon? 

It's off Dick get over it.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

yep we want to have 7 fit riders for the play-offs. I wonder what bandits fans would have said if half there team had got injured tonight just so Glasgow could get a meeting on.

Speedway is dangerous,hope you can get a month of sunshine or you might not finish the season before Christmas.

11 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Sh#t scared of track conditions after some rain is more like it.

The way i see it is after last weeks fiasco they can't afford another meeting that may cheat the fans,  it would do more damage in future regarding crowd levels.

I hazard a guess that it was more to do with the daily rain all week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

After last weeks happenings is anyone surprised, any kind of a wet track and this meeting was off. Glasgow will make the playoffs but Berwick`s tiny tiny faint hopes of making a play off spot has just gone. 

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

The way i see it is after last weeks fiasco they can't afford another meeting that may cheat the fans,  it would do more damage in future regarding crowd levels.

I hazard a guess that it was more to do with the daily rain all week.

Fair enough,but the  number of cancellations this season is wearing thin with a lot of fans I know, the riders just want perfect conditions nowadays.The track staff obviously don’t want to waste their time trying to make a track that riders will just moan about.Its not a dire forecast for this evening.But “ the damage is done” wins the day.The Tigers failing to get stuck in  last week probably resulted  in a lack of entertainment last week IMO.

7 minutes ago, screm said:

After last weeks happenings is anyone surprised, any kind of a wet track and this meeting was off. Glasgow will make the playoffs but Berwick`s tiny tiny faint hopes of making a play off spot has just gone. 

Depends when Glasgow want to re run surely .