British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow v Berwick , CL 6/9/19@19-30

8 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

yourself and fromafar,get yourselves down to berwick and for goodness sake support your team.you are in the play offs and have a good chance of finishing top of the pile.take the scunny defeat on the chin and get down there.me and the missus were in two minds wether to go to eastbourne or not last week but went anyway and saw a really good meeting.double header as well,no brainer.

I’m afraid have lost the will to travel to Berwick tonight ,the entertainment factor this season is the worst I have witnessed at Berwick.That is only my opinion though,I’m sure plenty would disagree.Thats their perogative

Edited by Fromafar

11 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

yourself and fromafar,get yourselves down to berwick and for goodness sake support your team.you are in the play offs and have a good chance of finishing top of the pile.take the scunny defeat on the chin and get down there.me and the missus were in two minds wether to go to eastbourne or not last week but went anyway and saw a really good meeting.double header as well,no brainer.

Nothing to do with a defeat just rather go and have a bevy this afternoon.

• Like 1

Wonder why Glasgow are not trying to apply the rule they wanted to bring in last season regarding the play offs ? That a team that did not complete it's fixtures by cut of date, could not qualify for play offs !!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neila said:

Wonder why Glasgow are not trying to apply the rule they wanted to bring in last season regarding the play offs ? That a team that did not complete it's fixtures by cut of date, could not qualify for play offs !!

Maybe because it's not a rule i would imagine.

40 minutes ago, Cloggy said:

Week on tuesday was the crack last night, nowt official mind

That’ll be handy. The missus and me off work that week :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Neila said:

Living up to the Comics nickname I see :icon_smile_clown:

9 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

Living up to the Comics nickname I see :icon_smile_clown:

"Treble Champions 2019" good nickname that :P

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

stop rubbing it in tj . they dont like neg COMmEnTS .   hope they enjoy the nat league in 2020 !

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jenga said:

stop rubbing it in tj . they dont like neg COMmEnTS .   hope they enjoy the nat league in 2020 !

Rather be in the national league than hee haw.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nagy1 said:

Rather be in the national league than hee haw.

thats where you appear to be heading if the books dont balance .thats according to the faccues . 

5 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Stop trying to wind the Tigger's up :)

4 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

Couldn't wind up a watch. :cheers:

He would find that difficult , probably wondering how his digital one isn't ticking.

• Haha 2