British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

12/09/19 Premiership supporters cup trophy 1st leg Belle Vue. v Swindon.

2 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

So Bjerre wasn’t injured judging by his Insta stories. How have BV been able yo pull a fast one & use RR. Should have been a NL rider at 5. 

Because he crashed last night so proving he wasn’t injured is going to be quite a challenge for the authorities.

Pictures show him coming off the back of his bike.

There is absolutely nothing you could use as proof that KB missed his flight.

4 minutes ago, acef said:

Because he crashed last night so proving he wasn’t injured is going to be quite a challenge for the authorities.

Pictures show him coming off the back of his bike.

There is absolutely nothing you could use as proof that KB missed his flight.

Really....he looks quite happy in all of his posts. Feet up, plenty of time at the airports etc. I would question why he was flying from Denmark to Belgium in the first place...even one of your hardened fans said it was dodgy 

Edited by hyabb17

10 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

There are loads stating they are not going. Will be the smallest ever final crowd. Not sure why. As you say. It's a final. And a chance to win a trophy. I'll be at both legs. Come on aces 

You got that wrong,it was a decent crowd.

1 minute ago, Rob B said:

Hat 6 Worrall passed Perks

Heat 10 Worrall and Museliak passed and repassed each other.

Heat11 Bewley passed Ellis.

Heat 14 and 15 were excellent.

But there was plenty of other close racing wheree riders couldn't quite pull off the pass. There was one race where Bewley nearly passed both Swindon riders in one go but couldn't quite pull it off.

That was a poor meeting for BV standard. No man will convince me otherwise. It was, by and large, a precession with 75% of the racing from the gate.

Like I said to the previous poster, it’s horses for courses.

People have different perceptions.

I thought it was boring.

Just now, acef said:

That was a poor meeting for BV standard. No man will convince me otherwise. It was, by and large, a precession with 75% of the racing from the gate.

Like I said to the previous poster, it’s horses for courses.

People have different perceptions.

I thought it was boring.

Yes it was poor by NSS standards but that was because of the rain, lot of tracks would have called it off after that rain. But it did get better in second half of meeting.

Really....he looks quite happy in all of his posts. Feet up, plenty of time at the airports etc. I would question why he was flying from Denmark to Belgium in the first place...even one of your hardened fans said it was dodgy 

Kenneth Bjerre wasn’t injured. He missed his flight. I don’t think you are quite grasping my argument. BV saw a loop hole and used it. It’s immoral and we shouldn’t have had a facility.

I said the authorities will have a challenge proving he wasn’t injured given there is a picture of him falling off his motorcycle.

Just now, Rob B said:

Yes it was poor by NSS standards but that was because of the rain, lot of tracks would have called it off after that rain. But it did get better in second half of meeting.

I don’t disagree with you rob, if you go back a page I have acknowledged that the weather ruined what would have been a great spectacle.

I was talking about it with one of the security blokes, we said if this was the dog track it’d have been called off on Tuesday.

4 minutes ago, acef said:

Kenneth Bjerre wasn’t injured. He missed his flight. I don’t think you are quite grasping my argument. BV saw a loop hole and used it. It’s immoral and we shouldn’t have had a facility.

I said the authorities will have a challenge proving he wasn’t injured given there is a picture of him falling off his motorcycle.

Why are you arguing with me then, all I said was that he wasn’t injured & BV pulled a fast one. 

Edited by hyabb17

Why are you arguing with me then, all I said was that he wasn’t injured & BV pulled a fast one. 

Im not arguing with you.

You asked how BV have been able to pull a fast one. I’ve given you the answer.

What difference does it make if he was injured or not, it's not like he did it on purpose so we could strengthen with a guest or R/R. Belle Vue were still weakened by him not being there. His flight was delayed by over 2 hours, it wasn't his fault, he now misses out on a pay day.

Edited by Rob B
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rob B said:

What difference does it make if he was injured or not, it's not like he did it on purpose so we could strengthen with a guest or R/R. Belle Vue were still weakened by him not being there. His flight was delayed by over 2 hours, it wasn't his fault, he now misses out on a pay day.

It did make a difference, it made us weaker as you say.

Itll not stop some baying for blood on here though.

6 minutes ago, Rob B said:

If he wasn't injured you would have a NL rider like Lynn, surely ? The difference would be you get to use RR. I know RR didn't go well, but 6 +4 is a lot more than you would of got from a NL rider. Or am I missing something ( it wouldn't be the first time) 

7 minutes ago, Rob B said:

And that is all that is wrong with speedway, of course it makes a difference. The guy was clearly delayed by over 2 hrs and wouldn’t have made the start of the meeting if he made it at all. Then all of a sudden he’s injured? It stinks that the powers that be (such as they are) have allowed this. 

1 minute ago, Pirate Nick said:

And that is all that is wrong with speedway, of course it makes a difference. The guy was clearly delayed by over 2 hrs and wouldn’t have made the start of the meeting if he made it at all. Then all of a sudden he’s injured? It stinks that the powers that be (such as they are) have allowed this. 

The problem is that they had to come up with the injured excuse to get the R/R. Surely if there is a genuine reason that he is delayed and they had the evidence then  R/R should be granted without using the injury excuse.

39 minutes ago, acef said:

Don’t agree.

Last 2 races apart, it was FTG. Some close races, but little passing.

Horses for courses.

You definitely didn't go tonight then lol.