British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Kings Lynn v Poole Monday 9th September (Not on TV)

So no thread on this one so far.  Poole back to full strength (?)with what seems like a couple of dodgy reserves. 

What will be the Stars line-up? Will Cook be riding? Is he safe with himself and other riders? Is Lambert fully fit? Who knows as nothing official yet on either website.

All we do know is that BT have switched their live meeting to Panthers v Robins which is not unsurprising as they,ve already shown Stars v Pirates earlier in the season.

Thoughts?

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

One victory for each side in matches at Lynn this season

Poole missed Kurtz last time and him and Holder go well at Lynn

Poole had 3 riders managing only 6 between them last time but 2 of those riders arent here this time

With a less than fit Lambert and Cook with issues its a huge chance for Poole to win

I want Poole to win as i want them to end up top

The right call to switch the meeting, already seen this meeting once and Poole werent competitive, should be a better match at Peterborough

Edited by Gavan

Swindon need KL to win this to keep them at the top of the table. Both teams have rider issues so it could go either way.

18 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Swindon need KL to win this to keep them at the top of the table. Both teams have rider issues so it could go either way.

Hard for me to say but i want a Poole win.

I want Poole to be top and choose us as i cant see us beating you over 2 legs

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Hard for me to say but i want a Poole win.

I want Poole to be top and choose us as i cant see us beating you over 2 legs

So you want to face Poole as Ipswich won’t  win over two legs. 

Pure Gavan logic. :icon_smile_clown:

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

he was talking to a Swindon supporter if you read it properly

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You need a little trip to specsavers i think......

Not like you to not read something properly and then try and get one over on me....

Thing is i was replying to A Orlov...........he is a Swindon fan...........its Swindon i dont want us to face.....

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ray c said:

he was talking to a Swindon supporter if you read it properly

Its what he does

Sees ive posted then attacks me without reading anything properly....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

You need a little trip to specsavers i think......

Not like you to not read something properly and then try and get one over on me....

Thing is i was replying to A Orlov...........he is a Swindon fan...........its Swindon i dont want us to face.....

Fair comment I take it back. 

Though it still makes no sense. You have just beaten Swindon yet Poole won at Foxhall twice and won’t win at Poole.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

49 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Fair comment I take it back. 

Though it still makes no sense. You have just beaten Swindon yet Poole won at Foxhall twice and won’t win at Poole.

How do you know Ippo won’t win at Poole?

Not many thought Wolves would win this week. 

With Iversen on board they may be big spoilers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

How do you know Ippo won’t win at Poole?

Not many thought Wolves would win this week. 

With Iversen on board they may be big spoilers. 

I said from the word go Wolves could in on Thursday. We were sitting ducks with no reserves and no Howarth.

But I don’t think Ipswich are a threat to us over two legs unless injuries come into play.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

I said from the word go Wolves could in on Thursday. We were sitting ducks with no reserves and no Howarth.

But I don’t think Ipswich are a threat to us over two legs unless injuries come into play.

Well yes you did say that RR made us stronger. That said Kyle got 7 last time at Poole, so really only a 2 point swing.

Poole looking very weak at reserve with Wells form, but if there may be a track THJ goes well on, this could be it.  Cook has been having bike issues/other issues, so might not be all over for Pooles chances of something.    Still fancying a home win though 

17 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Well yes you did say that RR made us stronger. That said Kyle got 7 last time at Poole, so really only a 2 point swing.

Becker could only have 4 rides last time and think there is a big difference between Ashley Morris and Ryan Douglas, although Ryan seemed to ride better for Pboro at Poole than you guys!! ;) Normally when people guest they do worse not better :D

Anyway nothing away from Wolves they deserved it. 

Everyone will be fighting over to have Ipswich, well maybe apart from Wolves they prob will want Poole! 

Edited by lisa-colette

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Poole looking very weak at reserve with Wells form, but if there may be a track THJ goes well on, this could be it.  Cook has been having bike issues/other issues, so might not be all over for Pooles chances of something.    Still fancying a home win though 

RL and Cook hate Poole, so they will be going all out for it. Wonder if they will make a hole in their track? :D