British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Kings Lynn v Poole Monday 9th September (Not on TV)

6 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Shoulda, woulda, coulda - let’s just wait and see if your pleasure is justified.

Well he is the only rider in the top flight our reserves have any chance of beating! Can't believe we have ended up with weaker reserves than Swindon!

No Ricky Wells.....Out with a shoulder injury....Tero Aarnio rides in his place....Ryan Douglas rides in his place on Thursday.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, scottyfan said:

No Ricky Wells.....Out with a shoulder injury....Tero Aarnio rides in his place....Ryan Douglas rides in his place on Thursday.

Didn’t see that coming - get well soon Ricky

• Haha 8

Can’t say too much as it’s the same with Porsing but it’s a highly convenient injury seeing as Wells completed his four rides at Newcastle last night. No doubt this shoulder injury will keep him out of the Play Offs too.

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Can’t say too much as it’s the same with Porsing but it’s a highly convenient injury seeing as Wells completed his four rides at Newcastle last night. No doubt Tod shoulder injury will keep him out of the Play Offs too.

I hope so! 

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Didn’t see that coming - get well soon Ricky

No its ok Ricky you just concentrate on getting well for next season! 

• Haha 1

No doubt you do but exaggerating injuries to use ringer guests does the sport no good at all and it one of the reasons why people walk away and don’t come back - and yes Lynn are just as bad if that’s the case with Porsing. 

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

No doubt you do but exaggerating injuries to use ringer guests does the sport no good at all and it one of the reasons why people walk away and don’t come back - and yes Lynn are just as bad if that’s the case with Porsing. 

You don't know the injuries arnt genuine its just an assumption. I would have got Etheridge myself he is flying at the moment. 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

You don't know the injuries arnt genuine its just an assumption. I would have got Etheridge myself he is flying at the moment. 

Apparently he’s been riding injured most of the year but it’s funny that he can’t ride now that Edinburgh’s season is effectively over and Poole need points to finish top. And yes it’s the same that Porsing is fit now that Lynn can’t make the top four. 

Speedway needs to stop damaging itself, can’t believe the penny hasn’t dropped yet. 

• Like 8

So Wells perfectly ok to ride for Edinburgh on Sunday then develops a mysterious shoulder injury that keeps him out this week for Poole

Poole can now use horses for courses.....what a mockery the sport is .......and always Poole involved amazing..............lets hope this injuries dont keep him out the play off matches!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sure they will keep him out Gav, as I'm sure he will now need to have said injury operated on, and wouldn't want to cause any more damage. You know how it goes and you know who will be endorsing it. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Gavan said:

So Wells perfectly ok to ride for Edinburgh on Sunday then develops a mysterious shoulder injury that keeps him out this week for Poole

Poole can now use horses for courses.....what a mockery the sport is .......and always Poole involved amazing..............lets hope this injuries dont keep him out the play off matches!!

Be fair Gavan. Wells did his shoulder before signing for Pirates (thought thats why most thought it a poor signing?) and after riding 5 meetings in 5 successive days - only managing 3+3 and a retirement yesterday - he's in so much pain it needs treatment. Poole would have used Ryan Douglas but Peterboro have scammed him in to replace Garrity tonight - so Poole have to wait til Thursday before using him.  Can't use him in the play-offs unfortunately but hopefully Wells will be fully fit by then. Not sure who we will use against Ipswich next Monday? Whoever it is will undoubtedly make us weaker!:o;):rolleyes::shock:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Haha 2