British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Kings Lynn v Poole Monday 9th September (Not on TV)

I wonder how Fraud kept a straight face when providing his snippet for the match preview on the BSPA website. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Ricky's average will drop considerably on 1st October, his current rolling average on Speedway GB is 3.56. They could use a decent guest for semi final first leg, and possibly second leg if it's the first one on Monday 30th. After that they will be screwed if that average is accurate.

He can't drop that much from a current average of 4.39.

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I am surprised THJ hasn't picked up a minor  injury!

Or the flu! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, scottyfan said:

No Ricky Wells.....Out with a shoulder injury....Tero Aarnio rides in his place....Ryan Douglas rides in his place on Thursday.

Just when you think Poole have pulled a quick one by using the ‘injured’ tag they book one of the worst top flight riders ever!

41 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Rules should be changed so these stunts are not pulled.  Guess that's too easy. 

I don’t get how Ricky has been riding injured most of the season and guesting plenty too then suddenly is too injured to carry on just as the Play Off starts?

He rode for his Championship club the weekend and suddenly they have hardly any meetings left and he can’t fulfill his commitments for Poole.

Its like a script we all predicted would happen last week!:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I am not sure the reserve change will make much difference, Aarnio is hardly a supersub. KL have Kerr at reserve and he is better than our reserves .missing MPT is more of a blow to KL.

Can Aarnio guest?He has a PL league average of 4.55 doesn't he.It's on the BSPA site anyway as that.

Actually I think thj will be ok his last two rides last last Thursday i thought was encouraging 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sandking072 said:

Being as the meeting’s off, maybe with a week’s rest, Wells will be fit for the re-staging. 

Hopefully Toft will be fit as well after being out with a genuine injury.

• Like 1

Only  had light rain for the last hour or so (2 miles from track).

surprised its been called off this early

Maybe it's buster playing Poole at their own game,,,,, no no no Mr Ford, track is waterlogged and we will wait till Ricky is back, its not fair on my fans they don't get to see Ricky 

• Like 2

Good news for Poole that its off

Time for Wells to be fit for the restaging......or he may have stubbed his toe by then

• Like 1
  • Haha 4