British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Kings Lynn v Poole Monday 9th September (Not on TV)

Bluster's pulled the plug early, so he can concentrate on getting Peterborough on in front of the cameras.

• Like 1

So the rearranged meeting will have to be Thursday 19th - the cut-off date - unless its on an off night?!

13 minutes ago, poole keith said:

will there be a collection for wells at the next home meeting??injured riders need all the help we can give them

Surely there will thursday night leaving next monday clear just in case we need onother one

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Bluster's pulled the plug early, so he can concentrate on getting Peterborough on in front of the cameras.

Hope that does not mean we will see the tractors on the track more than the racing.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Good news for Poole that its off

Time for Wells to be fit for the restaging......or he may have stubbed his toe by then

Or he could have recovered from his injury and be flying by then .

42 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So the rearranged meeting will have to be Thursday 19th - the cut-off date - unless its on an off night?!

Double header? Could be Tuesday 17th?

Edited by foreverblue

Matt will have to tear up that sick note dated today and write out another  :wink:

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe we can get Ryan Douglas for the re-arranged meeting.

He was pretty poor when i saw him ride for Wolves at Lynn recently. He couldn't get the hang of the place.

3 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

He was pretty poor when i saw him ride for Wolves at Lynn recently. He couldn't get the hang of the place.

Oh he certainly got the hang of the Poole track the other night.

9 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Oh he certainly got the hang of the Poole track the other night.

I saw him guest for Peterborough at Poole. He was impressive that night as well.

Just waiting for the Steve Shovlar party line of it being a genuine injury 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Hopefully Toft will be fit as well after being out with a genuine injury.

Wells has an actual injury, he has just been riding with it. It is not made up! 

• Haha 2

So when did all this rain fall at Kings Lynn?  It drizzled slightly in Norwich at 1pm today, and is spitting now, but hardly enough to dampen the Mrs washing on the line. Yesterday (sunday) was lovely here, and in the afternoon I was sunbathing on the back straight at Mildenhall in clouds of dust, so I'm puzzled how the weather can be so much worse only an hours drive North of here? Maybe somebody in Lynn can confirm that hurricane Dorian has arrived there!

• Haha 1