British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Kings Lynn v Poole Monday 9th September (Not on TV)

Buster was no doubt to busy making sure the Peterborough meeting went ahead with the  BT cameras being there

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Buster was no doubt to busy making sure the Peterborough meeting went ahead with the  BT cameras being there

You must be pleased he put you 1st today :)

• Like 1

Just now, scoobydoo said:

The tv cameras came first not Peterborough,    plenty of rain soaked in produced a decent track 

The "decent" track was nothing to do with Buster? Just the rain.. Genuine question. I don't even know if Buster was there..

Whoever it was on the tractor at P’boro yesterday deserves credit as it was a good meeting, probably as good as anything on telly this season league wise. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Haza said:

Tonight’s call off wonder if it had anything todo with getting the stadium ready for next weekend F1 stock car world final mmmm

Why do you always have to say silly things like that, hmmm. 

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

The "decent" track was nothing to do with Buster? Just the rain.. Genuine question. I don't even know if Buster was there..

Buster would have been there desperate to put on a show for the cameras and he did that. Kings Lynn rain off helped him and most likely would have been on if he hadn't got Peterborough to worry about. They can't have had any more rain than Peterborough so just his priorities. If kings Lynn had been televised as originally planned it would have been on in my opinion. 

I don’t think you have a proper appreciation of how rain works, patchy rain like yesterday can be different a mile down the road let alone the thirty between Lynn and P’boro. That said with the amount we had yesterday I’m sure he could have got the Lynn meeting on if he’d really wanted. The local radio said is was postponed due to the forecast rainfall, whereas the website said waterlogged track :blink:

will this meeting be held next Tuesday as a double header with wolves .with that though it is the Swedish playoff final first leg I believe

23 minutes ago, ray c said:

will this meeting be held next Tuesday as a double header with wolves .with that though it is the Swedish playoff final first leg I believe

No Sweden next week and aren’t Wolves at Peterborough next Tuesday ?

18 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

No Sweden next week and aren’t Wolves at Peterborough next Tuesday ?

My mistake end of season again running out of dates 

The 19th looks the only option with the play-off dates being confirmed this morning starting on 23rd.  The 18th I believe clashes with Denmark.

22 hours ago, Haza said:

Tonight’s call off wonder if it had anything todo with getting the stadium ready for next weekend F1 stock car world final mmmm

Extra seating going up today. In the car park looking into the stadium :blink: Must be expecting a huge crowd.

A clue might be the fact that the seating is being put up today.. So wouldn't of affected yesterdays meeting at all.....