British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
porkypotter

potters v plymouth 07 09

well here we go again. Plymouth take the long road up to the potteries for what should be a fairly even match. stoke have conor coles absent and are using r/r and I believe Plymouth also are using r/r. just hope we can get our long tail wagging and take all the points. the weather is looking ok after some overnight rain so the track should be in good nick. good luck to both sides for a good match.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

9 hours ago, porkypotter said:

well here we go again. Plymouth take the long road up to the potteries for what should be a fairly even match. stoke have conor coles absent and are using r/r and I believe Plymouth also are using r/r. just hope we can get our long tail wagging and take all the points. the weather is looking ok after some overnight rain so the track should be in good nick. good luck to both sides for a good match.

Looks like the tail wagged very nicely lol ....  Good stuff Potters :-)

On 9/7/2019 at 8:55 PM, raddog said:

Looks like the tail wagged very nicely lol ....  Good stuff Potters :-)

too true raddog. if only we could have ridden like this all season we would be mid table or in the play offs now. still a big well done to all the lads and an extra pat on the back for alcock and Rutherford. up the potters.