British Speedway Forum
maneacat

Peterborough V Swindon Monday 9/9/19

6 hours ago, bellevueace said:

Im going for a narrow home win here.

Give over. I hope you are right. But no chance. Swindon by at least 10.

6 hours ago, bellevueace said:

I am going for a narrow home win here.

I am unfamiliar with the phrase home win , please elucidate.

the phrase home win 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, craigACE said:

Give over. I hope you are right. But no chance. Swindon by at least 10.

Not any more. If Swindon win be like 2-6. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Nah definitely be on with the cameras there . A little bit of afternoon rain won't stop it.

The whinging Aussies might.

For me this is the most important meeting so far this season this could turn out to be a real banana skin for the Robins.With Douglas at reserve this could be really close be great to get top spot and i would personally pick Poole in the semi.

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

For me this is the most important meeting so far this season this could turn out to be a real banana skin for the Robins.With Douglas at reserve this could be really close be great to get top spot and i would personally pick Poole in the semi.

I think tonight will show whether we really are the form team or whether the one off big win at Ipswich flattered us. Douglas at reserve makes them stronger so if we can win tonight then happy days.

20 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

I think tonight will show whether we really are the form team or whether the one off big win at Ipswich flattered us. Douglas at reserve makes them stronger so if we can win tonight then happy days.

I have not got a clue Dog which version of the Robins will turn up tonight we are flakey.Over two legs i am reasonably confident of beating anyone  but away from home we are vulnerable.Another worry of mine is Rasmus has to have a blip at home sometime he has been that immense and he has made us a real power at home with his point scoring.

Edited by Sidney the robin

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Why? Just means you def get Wolves in the final. 

It will be off. Watch this the other meeting will be on and BT will think, Oh, Why did we change our plans.

EDIT the other meeting is off so ignore this. Lets just hope this one goes ahead and is a good contest.

Edited by craigACE